• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Mk5 Fiesta

OP
OP
Enuo

Enuo

Glorified Electrician
20130703_104613_zpsad61a1ea.jpg

Well that was a hassle, had to upload the pic to photobucket on my phone, then come on laptop to post it!
1.25 Zetec with AirCon, done 102k miles.
On paper it's 0.1 seconds quicker to 60 than my car.
Is it f*ck... thing must weigh a ton, and I can't tell if the engine is more refined than the cg13 or just has no balls. Probably the latter. It's a lot more comfortable than mine over bumps atm though haha

OP
OP
Enuo

Enuo

Glorified Electrician
This one passed it's MOT just day before yesterday, all it needed was a roll bar drop link, a front shock and a rear spring, with advisories for the brake hoses and cables but thats all getting replaced with braded stainless hoses and complete renewed copper pipes. It also has a dodgey glove box lid but thats on the list too. If she ever decides to sell it I'll point her your way :)

OP
OP
Enuo

Enuo

Glorified Electrician
Very nice looking motor, hardly showing its age by the looks of it. I approve. (Y)
It's got some war wounds outside now you mention it, a dent in drivers side wing that needs popping out, a big scratch I think same place other side and scratches on rear bumper that looks like it reversed over a bramble patch. For a first car it's perfect for her though I guess, and her boyfriend is a professional car valeter for another week or so before he starts his new job, so is gunna sort out all scratches etc and have it like a mirror. I'd let him do mine but I get more enjoyment out of him wincing at the flat paintwork than I would maintaining shiney car paint...