Missing my car....

G_Man

Ex. Club Member
My car is in the bodyshop and i just want it back, gon be in the till Thursday and i left it there at half 8 yesterday morning. Jus cant imagine how Dan feels lol

anyone else liek this? :p

G go to a peugot 206 forum:p
hehe

and i missing my car loads to be fair tho so kno how u feel... off road since sunday coz brakes failed on me mid way to darlo! its fixed now (just bout half hour ago) but waynes workin on his car infront of mine so cant get it off drive to go out yet:(

Haven't been driving my car for 4 days, but that's cos im in Chicago so haven't missed it that much ;) (Chicago's Blue Line subway from the hotel to city was only $12 for 3 days! Take that 1-Day London Travelcard!)

Just about to get on the flight back so will be back to terrorise the streets in about 7h45 :D

I have missed driving my car for erm... nearly a year now lol, so know how you feel!!! Shouldn't be long though til both of ours are done woohoo hehe. :D

aye its crap that like, the worst thing is when the bodyshop terrorise you and cant give you an exact date on when it will be ready, i went a fortnight with out mine the first time it went in then another fortnight the second time - ive only been without my focus for one night so far though

Back