• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Mintyfresh's 'mintyfresh' K11

Pretty big update! Spent yesterday up in birmingham with Frank where he fitted my sportex cat back system (which took one day for delivery from Peter Lloyd!) and he also shortened my shocks and did some spring cutting. All I can say is (and I know it's been said many times before) that Frank is a legend and a really nice & helpful guy :D The speed he works at is pretty amazing too, within ten minutes of arriving, my old exhaust was off the car! So yeah cheers again Frank :) I'll try and get some pics/videos of exhaust and new lows when my cars not covered in snow haha

Been a while since i posted any new pics, and yesterday i did some door handle colour coding and some stickerbombing, so its the perfect excuse for a load of photos :blush: Also showing my new exhaust, cambered front wheels and new air freshener..
enjoy! (they looked better quality on my phone :()

IMG_0394.jpg

IMG_0399.jpg

IMG_0400.jpg

IMG_0398.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg

IMG_0409.jpg

IMG_0396.jpg

IMG_0417.jpg

IMG_0413.jpg

and an arty farty one taken with hipstamatic..

IMG_0415.jpg

Cheers Shaun :) and will, franks about 2 hours away from me but it's worth the trip. And Mark, There's no doubt about that, I've got plans for corsa coilovers though so should be able to hide some of them in the arches a bit. I've already got a fist of space (about 5" maybe) of clearance to crossmember
Edit: just measured my fist and it's more like 3.5" lol

Stickerbombing rocks..! car looks great.. love it on those classics..spot on :wow:

Took delivery of my Nissan headlight protectors :) I'll get pics of them fitted tomorrow in the light probably

cb28b0ae.jpg

Edit: SO ANNOYED. Just Fitted them, pushing the left hand one on just a little too much pressure and it cracked. So annoyed it's ruined now :(

1d004da2.jpg

Bad:
5beba3de.jpg

Good:
191cb946.jpg

:(

Mine used to have a set of those on..i didn't like them so pulled them off and threw them away..whoops..

EPIC UPDATE...

Got this today!

P1020655.jpg

I wont say much about it here as im starting a new blog for this one so you can follow the progress (mainly the swapping of stuff from the old car to this one), and sadly it's going to be bye bye to 'mintyfresh' :(

It'll have everything thats in better condition than the new one swapped, then sold. Have a couple mates interested but they want it how it is now haha (new blog is now up btw!)

Any chance that you could be persuaded to part with this almost immediately Minty? I kind of need a car - and would rather likie to stay within the fold, prehaps even with a tourquoise pre face.

Mark.

This will be the last update for this blog. Minty was sold yesterday and got picked up from the train station earlier :( I'm sad to see it go but it had to happen, just hope it makes it's new owner as happy as it made me :)
Long live Mintyfresh!

would a bloody good polish not bring the paint under the bumpstrip back to life. and gloss black if anything, you dont want to over do the white. just keep it simple and subtle
heres a little inspiration for ya, dam i miss my old micra.
i3fnza.jpg

oayxl0.jpg
What was your insurance like with the rollcage ??

Oh really, isn't that risking a bit to much?? lol looks sick though, and how different would a show cage be on insurance compared to a roll cage??

aye it was belly, from a lupo iirc.
aye was risky but nothing ever happened so i wasnt bothered. and i havnt got a clue how much it would increase. sorry

Back