[SOLD] Mini Ultralite wheels & tyres 13x7

Status
Not open for further replies.

euro_micra

Matt :)
Hey guys, thought I'd post up a for sale thread for these wheels, I've had a bit of interest in them recently, as well as every month since I got them! But I've not exactly been intended to sell them until now, I'm still in no rush to sell them, but I am more inclined to accept offers.

I am open to, and very interested in part exchange. From wheels, interior, seats, performance parts, anything that can't be shop bought etc. just let me know.

So for sale is a set of 4 wheels and tyres. The wheels are 13" diameter with a 7" width, with an offset assumed to be 14 from research, but not 100% sure. The PCD is a mini fitment of 4x4" (4x101.6). Before I had them they was on a MX-5(4x100) and ran fine there also. These particular wheels I've been told are called Ultralites but there doesn't appear to be any markings on the wheels confirming this, or their manufacture, or their age.

All four wheels have been partly restored, with about 99% of the paint and laquer been removed from the face, rim and spokes. Some water marks/stains still there that should polish out, but you could bolt them up as they are to be honest. Inside/back of wheel has not been touched, so there's slight peeling and brake dust and dirt marks.

Tyres are 175/50 72V Continental Contisportcontact. 2 have 5-6mm tread remaining, 2 have 7mm left, one tyre has been rubbed upon by the arch which looks worse than it is.

Lots of pictures below.

I've no idea how much these are worth now, I've not got a figure I want, just best offer I like will get 'em.

Pick up from Sheffield/Doncaster area, or I can post these via a courier at buyer's expense(estimate £30).

Wheel 1

Wheel 2

Wheel 3

Wheel 4

Scott King

Living the Dream......
Hello. I'm just gna post a price out of the blue because I don't have a clue to how much they cost and I am very interested in them. So £150 and the postage on top. Please let me know if this is too low.
Thankyou

Hello. I'm just gna post a price out of the blue because I don't have a clue to how much they cost and I am very interested in them. So £150 and the postage on top. Please let me know if this is too low.
Thankyou

id say thats about right, dont think they go for much more on ebay

Dude ill swap you them for my 13X7 SUPERLIGHTS........Mine have no tyres but are silver rims with black inners complete with centre caps and already drilled out to fit on a micra hub.

If intersted send me a PM and ill send you over some pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.