Mini Meet Near Pompey (not 56k friendly!)

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
Hey peeps, arnold came down on sunday so we got paul out as well for a mini meet i only have a couple of pics atm as im at work but heres some of our cars :D enjoy

if your in the pompey area let me know! more the merrier, nothing better than seeing 3 great k10's all together :D

Attachments

• 23102005.jpg
    23102005.jpg
    446.8 KB · Views: 273
  • 23102005(005).jpg
    23102005(005).jpg
    378.1 KB · Views: 267
  • 23102005(007).jpg
    23102005(007).jpg
    503.3 KB · Views: 288
Speedle said:
got a nice interiror pic of my car there too :)

Talking of interior speedle, could i fit a door on the glovebox if it didn't originally have one, even tho it look's like it might have?!!!!!

Nice car by the way!!

Speedle said:
Yeah its very easy to do all k10's should have one couple of screws hold it on should be very easy :)

It's the Datsun so i don't think it did have one. I was down the scrapyard yest as well. Doh!!!! Cheers anyway.

It was a good meet, got my car partially sorted out! (btw the spax stuff from demon is £90 ex discount) Glad my clutch went wrong round yours mate as i wouldnt have a clue how to sort that otherwise

I'l get some pictures on here later! Fox took quite a few

hey EMS why not just change the whole dash for a newer one? its not that hard to do.. if you got the dash im happy to fit it when im next up your way took me under an hour to swap rimmers dash out :)

I believe thats a requirement for the MOT! There needs to be enough rubber stuff there otherwise it'l fail - i think

Arnold said:
I believe thats a requirement for the MOT! There needs to be enough rubber stuff there otherwise it'l fail - i think

100% correct chap, there also not allowed to be excess movement in the pedal either ;)

The one in my learner car (brand new mini cooper) fell off the brake pedal on three seperate occasions - but thats another story.

Arnold

paul_k10_Lx said:
toms never had the rubber bit on matt he had it for 2 years

thats rubbish! it had one when it got the car and the one i found for him had one too it wouldnt pass an mot without one

Speedle said:
hey EMS why not just change the whole dash for a newer one? its not that hard to do.. if you got the dash im happy to fit it when im next up your way took me under an hour to swap rimmers dash out :)

Yeah could do, i'll have a look around.

:D thanks mate im sure the rest of the guys will appreciate the comments mine is looking alot better now its lowered and a bit tidier :)

Cheers MM and Jay Y, nice comments always apprechiated.

lol, my car was already lowered when krazy was doing this, the problem was it was hacking the tyres to pieces. In this instance, krazy was fitting the yellow rubber thing (bump stop) you can see on the floor.

He has since changed the lowering springs - and what a waste of time that was wasnt it! lol..

Back