Mini meet at mine 19th of feb

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
There shall be no bickering at my house on saturday! lol...

Those parties spotted bickering will be placed on stinky nappy duty! ;) lmao

Layla

Deactivated Account
but im already on Ella-dirty-nappy-duty!
Does that mean that when i bicker i have to go on dirty car part duty?

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
:p doesnt matter either way. at the end of the day me and neil had agreed we were gonna force IAn to do it. so either way u will both get the fumigation from it. and im sure manda may have the better suction to get the petorl out..

o_O though i may wonder if IAn would have

Layla

Deactivated Account
you said you'd sleep on the floor and i called you a liar :blush:
i cant even defend myself for that quicky coz this is a family forum.
i'll be good i promise

B

Ben

totally missed this topic. Unfortunatly i wont be able to come down early on got a footy match n its vital we win so need to make it. However, i can come donw later on with money for zorst if that sounds cool? Also, Wayne how high are my chances of you putting int straight on and how much of the green stuff will you be requiring?

I can also bring the splitters down and just give you them there and then rather than driving to Stockton. What time you gonna be there till? Is this ok Neil, also i will need some directions too ha ha .Think thats it

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
BEN: if i get time i will surely shot it on for ya. pending tools are kool. lol

i need directions too o_O yeah bring splitters ill get them from ya then. :D

tis all good

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Off the a1 or the a19 at the a690 turn off and head towards sunderland city centre on that road, basically follow this road most of the way down to my house

My postcode is sr2 7al... Mapquest or the aa website are the best to use, I'll be in the backyard so u can access from the backlane....

And yes that fine ben.... The exhaust will hopefully be one of the first things we get off the car

B

Ben

Cheers Wayne, u woke me up at like 7 this morning or something lol. I didnt go to bed till 3 or summit. Nah what u said is cool though, u might need a stanley knife coz Neil said bumper will need cutting - cheers anyway

Paynee

Ex. Club Member
well just been to see my nana and money for bumpers is sorted ;) where abouts do you live neil, like where next to, im guessing if i am in the right area ill easy find it due to the masses of micras!!!!

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Lol, next to park lane bus station just down from the ivy leaf, look for alice street.... its next to the shops and the car garage on stockton road

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
No problems mate....

Looks like it may snow over this evening and tomorrow, so not sure wot to do if it does lol, cos ideally I still need the car stripping, lol

However, on a good note, munch for the day has been purchased! lol

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Lol, hopefully it will keep the spirits high, I'm sure we'll have a good laugh anyways mate...

And just to prove your previous statement wrong

The worlds smallest meet

there will be 11/12 people at my house, and probably around 7/8micras! lmao...

Thats bigger than most s/e meets and msc official events, lol!

Titch

Micra K11ng
Thats true! Would really like to come down, but it to much fannying about, and loads of miles. Will see you all at the meet in March anyway, so can collect stuff from you then. :kungfu:

danni

Ex. Club Member
RE: RE: Mini meet at mine 19th of feb

SR_Micra_Boy said:
Lol, hopefully it will keep the spirits high, I'm sure we'll have a good laugh anyways mate...

And just to prove your previous statement wrong

The worlds smallest meet

there will be 11/12 people at my house, and probably around 7/8micras! lmao...

Thats bigger than most s/e meets and msc official events, lol!

i think last night was kinda a small 1 but still dont think it was the smallest........

Wayne, rach, ian, amanda, chie, me and James all at Waynes.

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Ok, we have

Myself
Jess & baba
wayne
rachel
danni
ian
chie
amanda & possible baba
James
paynee

Gman aint sure yet cos he's skint, lol

And popping up throught the day will be super_s and big_ben.... lol

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
He says he's skint and cant afford the petrol, sumone cud always give him a lift, lol

By the way I'm at footy on the night, so ideally want to get as much done by 5pm (gets dark then anyways) so I can kick u all out then, lol

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Ok, will see all u guys tomorrow at some point, remember ur tools and ur cash and anything else ur bringing.

I have no net access after 5pm today, so gis a txt msg if u need anything... or if u get lost and end up in houghton-le-spring (opposite way to sunderland lol) like G-man did.... And I need to come and retrieve ya, lol...

Make sure ya come off at the a690 towards sunderland, all the way down and u'll be fine... There's one speed camera on the way just after 'the prospect' big pub on the left hand side after the lights down the bank and its on ur left, its a 30 zone....