Mini meet at mine 19th of feb

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Just wanting to know wot sort of numbers will be coming to mine on saturday to help strip the micra. Mainly so I can get some food in for over lunch time and plenty of tea n coffee, lol

Just leave ur name below.

I'll be starting on the car somewhere between 7am-8am until its dark, lol

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
may i be first to say me and the lady will be coming up. the lady can help out with food and coffes etc and help out with jess. see me thinks on both sides of the borders. but yeah i WILL be there.

i have also asked JAMES to come aswell since he coming up thursday

should see about him soon i suppose but ill be there matye :p

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Cool, no doubt the missus will be thankful, lol...

However this means I now have to clean the house! lol

Wud be brilliant if a few people could bring tools aswell as I have a very limited selection

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
o_O ill see what i can do. but most of mine are in a tool chest and for goddamnity i aint bringing that . talk about grounding out :p

weight well into a tonne i think :S

ill bring a selection u may need

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Ok, lol, mainly just socket sets and the likes of...

Ive started on the car, but there is still alot to do....

Everyone bring ur money with u aswell and u can take parts away with u, lol....

Layla

Deactivated Account
ian coming up to help with the breaking, and i'll join the kitchen crew coz im fairly useless at everything else :blush:
on a very slightly kinda related topic i got my postcard from james this morning LOL!
and if i stop breathing and go blue, dont worry about it. :laugh:
xLx

danni

Ex. Club Member
well u kno i mite not b able to hun... might be able to early on in the day but not sure ill be able to drive ill b severly hungover from the night before with it bein my birthday!!

danni

Ex. Club Member
eeeee lair;)

might come along show the men how to play:p

ill try my best to come hun... any other day wudda bin there deffo but coz it bein day afta bday id made plans

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Cos u didnt see me, lol, I didnt want to interrupt ur busy swiping schedule, lol....

I may have to pop out for 10mins on sat as my 18's shud be getting delivered from edinburgh ;)

Layla

Deactivated Account
SR_Micra_Boy said:
Cos u didnt see me, lol, I didnt want to interrupt ur busy swiping schedule, lol....

gasp! my work is highly skilled, hazardous and attention-consuming

ok im a till girl :blush:

Attachments

• wing sprayed.jpg
    wing sprayed.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 259
OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
highly skilled, hazardous and attention-consuming

Pick up item in right hand (watch out for the hazerdous leaking fabric softner) swoosh over laser thingy making sure it beeps at u, swap over to left hand and place next to collection point whilst checking out surrounding area.... lol

Layla

Deactivated Account
aha neil thats where you are wrong! i pick up hazardous items with my left hand because i face the other way. :p
go on..mock my occupation. *sob*

C

chie

ill be there but may be late as iv got a job interview:S ill try get as early as i can so i can come give a hand, so how many is comming and will youre street cope with all the cars?

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Lol, I doubt my street will cope, but there's plenty of places for people to park, if the majority come at 8ish they will easily get parked

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
SR_Micra_Boy said:
Lol, I doubt my street will cope, but there's plenty of places for people to park, if the majority come at 8ish they will easily get parked

HAHAHAHAHAHA. i wont be out of bed that early trust me :p

seriously man im up at 6 am to be at work for 13 hours every day.
i am no way getting up that early when it my day off. to hell with that :D

guess ill seee ya around 11 :p

Layla

Deactivated Account
may be babysitting on saturday if heather wants a lie in! any problems with that neil? i'll just send ian along if you have, no worries

Titch

Micra K11ng
SR_Micra_Boy said:
Best thing i ever did mate, apart from meetin jess ;)

Aw! Would of liked to come down, but at a gig on sunday night, and would be to tired for it if i had to drive down!! Enjoy it tho people!

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Oh right I get ya, i thought u meant stay at home and look after her there and the both of u not come up, lol

How old is she?

I cant see there being any problems, I'll check with jess tho....

Layla

Deactivated Account
lil bit younger than yours. they can roll around on the floor together, or puke on each other, or whatever little children do. ella farts a lot, maybe she can teach your little un? if you havent taught her the finer skills of buttyburps yet :p

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Well Emily is 3 and a half months and I believe it is that art of screaming at the top of her voice until she stops breathing that she has sussed.... lol

danni

Ex. Club Member
well i can make it now afterall.... my friend got called into work 4 weekend so he cant come up so i can make it:)
if u send us some directions over neil ill come up about 8/9ish... depending on the severity of my hangover and what random house i end up staying at!!

Layla

Deactivated Account
neil you are gonna have one hell of a house full!
who going now?names below etc coz i dont keep up too well :p
plus two babies!
keep the banging clattering and swearing to a minimum hehe

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Myself
Jess & baba
wayne
rachel sp?
danni
ian
chie
amanda & possible baba

Gman?
paynee?
James?

Lucky i got a biggish house, lol, shame the backyard aint that big tho, lol.... All tools welcome... Ramps or axle stands may help if anyone has got some, and also any trolley jacks as I just got the one....

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
ill bring my ramps :D

think my ass is gonan be on the deck though :S

not good.

and its rachel matey :D

erm. tools however source elsewere.

i may have just aquired a ca18et if he can use my tool :D

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Cool, cheers wayne...

U'll be able to see how Ive fixed that big dent in me rear 3/4 panel aswell, took me 2 mins and looks loads better, lol

C

chie

danni said:
well i can make it now afterall.... my friend got called into work 4 weekend so he cant come up so i can make it:)
if u send us some directions over neil ill come up about 8/9ish... depending on the severity of my hangover and what random house i end up staying at!!

youre quite welcome to stay here if you want, ill sleep on the floor

Paynee

Ex. Club Member
RE: RE: Mini meet at mine 19th of feb

quickdraw said:
i may have just aquired a ca18et if he can use my tool :D
that just sounded wrong.......o_O

yeah neil ill be cimung along, got a bike lesson at 9 - 10 so ill come straight after that, iv got axle stands and a trolly jack i can bring along aswell, just gotta blag 200 quid from somewhere!! :p

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Cool mate, well ur front bumper is already off, just got to get everything else sorted... and cheers for the offer of the stands and stuff aswell, lol....

Now was there any need for that amanda?