MIG TIME!

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
Well despite the setbacks of the small bump. i now have a mig welder as planned! yay. first job was an exhuast on the black K10 super. it now h a buitifull slash cut flame bunt Back box on it! and sounds the nuts! Very Very VERY loud! :laugh: as he didnt want any other boxes. just started looking at making my own spec front and rear strut braces. 2 different specs for the front and 3 for the rear. road, track and full race!:glance: ill get a pic of the K10 ASAP

Excellent - migs are great, the one I've got gets used all the time :) You want to get one of those automatic darkening masks also, make life allot easier.

Ed

Yeah the visor it came with is pritty crap but works althoug i have nice tanned ears! lol and spater filled hair! need to find a nice supplier of stainless steel and get soome discs cut fo strutbraces

ive got both MIG and ARC and are both very usefull indeed.
i was using the MIG last night to weld the plate across the back of the k11 tailgate ..:D is all good.

which reminds me im also gonna have to go get some new gas for the welder aswell.

loads of stickss :D helpfull when ur dad works with them all the time

I rent the gas bottle from BOC. Works out cheaper in the long run that way :) Dont forget for stainless you will need stainless wire and also idealy different gas,

Ed

yup i know lol i want a tig welder but ther mega expensive oh well my MIG welding is gd enough. i managed to do stainless to mild with a 3mm gap to bridge last night so its all gd!iv got 5 different designs of front and rear strut bars to build!

tig doesnt offer that much of an advantage to be honest. If you have a good mig that will do all you need. For example my carbs had to be welded with mig, the tig welder brought out too many impuirities.

yeah but i would like a tig for doing show peices like exhaust manifolds and strut bars and wishbones as o can get a much better finish with tig

Back