Mids meet!

Robb

Site Supporter
Sunday 9th August ya im in. Ive got a camera but my bro has nicked it, will be sure to bring it.

1. littlewood
2. simonh
3. Alexx117
4. Scouse boy (dependant on MOT result)
5. Primal_Concrete_Micra
6. jowley
7. Robb

Alex i can meet you at the Frankley services on the M5? If anyone else is around there then that could be a useful point to rendezvous for a convoy.

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
what junction is frankley on? I was'nt going to come cuz my car is just a ####e box at the moment but the bloke I was going to sell my alloys to is'nt replying to me anymore, so if anyone going is interested in a set of 15" fox racing alloys then I could possibly make it up there.

Krazy

Ex. Club Member
I'm up for coming but dunno if i'd be welcome as obviously I don't have the micra no more.. i've got a lanos lol.

Anyone got a good camera?

Mine is a bit.. Mediocre.

I've got a DSLR if that's any help.. Sony A200.

Only really used it to take pics of animals though lol

Littlewood

Here comes the BOOM!
I'm up for coming but dunno if i'd be welcome as obviously I don't have the micra no more.. i've got a lanos lol.

I've got a DSLR if that's any help.. Sony A200.

Only really used it to take pics of animals though lol

The more the merrier!

Simonh

Midlands Rep
would the sunday after be any good as i dont get payed until the 13th which is the thursday? would the week after be any better for anyone if not ill try and make it anyway.

Krazy

Ex. Club Member
Yeah i'll come, Daisy's in a decent state so hopefully ill have the new wing fitted ready.

Will bring my camera as well :) ..

Would it be possible to get someones number so we can find you? :D

Alexx117

STI
Club Member
my numbers 07816197455 and names alex obv. lol we'll have to think of somewhere to actually meet on the road, like a pub or something?

Krazy

Ex. Club Member
1. littlewood
2. simonh
3. Alexx117
4. Scouse boy (dependant on MOT result)
5. Primal_Concrete_Micra
6. jowley
7. Robb
8. Krazy (Gem) + Kyle

Robb

Site Supporter
Alex i dont live in Worcester i live in Worcestershire or Worcs for short :) but i can meet at a closer point though. I could meet at a point off the M5 around droitwich (J5)? As that is as far i can go before i would be going back on meself on the M5 if ya gets me?

And will this be midday as suggested by littlewood?

Anyone else in the area fancy meeting on the way up the M6?

Also if anyone is interested in a wide arch kit i'll do ya set for £150 for that day only :)

Alexx117

STI
Club Member
well ill be coming onto the m5 by evesham then i can meet from any point onwards.

So lets say 11:00am - 12:00pm at the cat and fiddle inn SK11 0AR

Hope we dont get told to move!

Alexx117

STI
Club Member
Yeah at the pub between 11:00am - 12:00 pm and i did get your text, i was at work and just remembered that you text me now! sorry

Simonh

Midlands Rep
i went with my dad once on the bike and a mini car club was there so they obviously dont mind it. will be lots of bikes coming past the pub at like silly speeds with it being a sunday....ill just chase them down tho lol

Simonh

Midlands Rep
right i know its a bit random but i have a new rear bumper waiting to go on so if i bring it with me could anyone help me/show me how to fit it while we are there. thanks

Robb

Site Supporter
Alex i'll give you two options if ya like, there is a McDonalds off J5 (right at first roundabout then ye see it) could meet you there at around 9.30? Or i told scouse boy i/we would pass frankley services about 10. Can tweak times either way too. :)

Simonh

Midlands Rep
right i am 99% coming to this now. dont have plans for sunday and i think i can lend the money off my mum for 4 days till i get paid. plus as the mids rep its my duty to turn up. tredder you should bring squarepants with you.

Krazy

Ex. Club Member
Yeah at the pub between 11:00am - 12:00 pm and i did get your text, i was at work and just remembered that you text me now! sorry

Don't worry bout it, i sent it then realised i hadn't told you my old number.. :laugh:

right i know its a bit random but i have a new rear bumper waiting to go on so if i bring it with me could anyone help me/show me how to fit it while we are there. thanks

My fella's a mechanic but he'll charge you :laugh:

Simonh

Midlands Rep
My fella's a mechanic but he'll charge you :laugh:[/QUOTE]

typical mechanic then. if no-one can do it then dont worry just wanted a bit of help

Krazy

Ex. Club Member
nah he's far from your typical mechanic, he's just trying to earn some money as he's out of work atm.

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
typical mechanic then. if no-one can do it then dont worry just wanted a bit of help[/QUOTE]

ring us up sometime and we can do it, how hard can it be lol 'famous last words'

Robb

Site Supporter
Cool Alex, come off the motorway and go right under it, then straight over and you will see the golden arches lol.

The bumper is just a few bolts Simon (although two of them may well have seized proper), i can bring a few sockets for the job if ya like.