Midlands

B

benmicrasr

Whats the midlands classed as north or south?Should get a midlands meet goin

maybe post midlands meets in both forums.. lol! wouldnt mind knowing myself as im currently in leicester

no mods yet really :( changed the clocks with one of an si 2 get the rev counter, and got some ICE, but noting noticable yet.. im from the city centre.

lol no-one was interested when i had a south yorks one going :p Alot of the more senior members are midlanders really, Kev, slim, me, andy b, jo an john (when they were still members :p ) so we used to have them :p

lol there is something about 'midlands meet that makes me smile, as though its all the lonley micra owners getting together, i mean it in a good way....as tho its what a club is all about

Every sunday there is a cruise at junction 26 so if u wanted to 1 sunday then could do a meet?There is a legal cruise in Leicester and its this tuesday, check out the website: www.centralkroozleicester.co.uk. Every ova tuesday is cruise leics and this attracts about 100 cars and people came from derby and burton last tuesday.Their next cruise is 18th October

Back