Midlands monthly meet

stokie1985

Ex. Club Member
midlands monthly meet in rubgy starting 31/10/10

Hi peeps, I have decided to set up this monthly meet that will take place the last sunday of every month starting from 31/10/2010. The location of the meet is the TravelLodge A45 London Road Thurlaston Dun, Rugby. (post code) WA CV23. I hope to see alot of you there and then in time and by word of mouth the meet will hopefully expand over the months.

Lets make this a good fun and safe meet

:blues:Ryan aka Stokie1985:blues:

(Location and details of the meet) We shall meet up at the TravelLodge A45 London Road Thurlaston Dun, Rugby. (post code) WA CV23, at 1pm then maybe have something to eat in the lodge at 1.30pm before setting off for a cruise around rugby after checking each others rides out. Hope to see you all there.

Robb

Site Supporter
Sounds good although i dont know how the turnout would be trying to do it every month, good idea though (Y) the midlands usually struggles with meets iirc lol.

Eliot

Ex Super S Owner
Bump, come-on guys we need to actually needs to do a meet because all these proposed meets are failing, I suggest we make a list of people who want to do it and then all decide on a location.

OP
OP
stokie1985

stokie1985

Ex. Club Member
Does anyone have any ideas on a location for the midlands meet as we really need a meet for the midlands. It is nice to see that there is interest out there on the forum for one. How does anybody feel about a meet in nantwich somewhere?

bolton_18

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
count me in i live in between mk , beford, and northampton so haw about a place like rugby i dont think u can get more central if u tried

bolton_18

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
sweet . i neverbeen to rugby , where would we be likely to meet shall i do a scout around on google earth n on net im sure there could be a nice little pub with a suitable sized car park lol an body got any sjesttions

OP
OP
stokie1985

stokie1985

Ex. Club Member
Rugby sounds good, Rugby it is then. Shall we start the meet this sunday 3/10/2010 and meet at the TravelLodge A45 London Road Thurlaston Dun, Rugby, WA CV23 at either 1pm or 2pm, then we could go for a meal in the TravelLodge and then go for a cruise around Rugby. Let me know if thats ok people, and then I'll put some leaflets around stoke on trent as theres a large number of micra's around there so it should be a good random turnout and a laugh.

Hope to see alot of you there, lets try and make this a good one people.

:blues:Ryan Taylor aka Stokie1985, StokieDundee, MicraRT!:blues:

OP
OP
stokie1985

stokie1985

Ex. Club Member
I'm gona wait until theres enough people who are interested then gonna arrange another because there aint enough people interested at the moment.

bolton_18

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
ye but then it will never happen cuz everything starts small so im sure our small group will aventually get bigger as time goes on so we set like a date that doesnt change once a month then the word will spread e.g. last saturday of every month at 7pm and then people will kno that when they show up they know definatly that we are there .
if you know what im trying to say

OP
OP
stokie1985

stokie1985

Ex. Club Member
Hi peeps, I have decided to set up this monthly meet that will take place the last sunday of every month starting from 31/10/2010. The location of the meet is the TravelLodge A45 London Road Thurlaston Dun, Rugby. (post code) WA CV23. I hope to see alot of you there and then in time and by word of mouth the meet will hopefully expand over the months.

Lets make this a good fun and safe meet

:blues:Ryan aka Stokie1985:blues:

(Location and details of the meet) We shall meet up at the TravelLodge A45 London Road Thurlaston Dun, Rugby. (post code) WA CV23, at 1pm then maybe have something to eat in the lodge at 1.30pm before setting off for a cruise around rugby after checking each others rides out. Hope to see you all there.

OP
OP
stokie1985

stokie1985

Ex. Club Member
Lets start a list of people thet are definately going to go this meet once a month and stay commited and help it grow. Lets make this good peeps.

1.) stokie1985

Eliot

Ex Super S Owner
Guys, I gonna be unable to make it. My monthly pay cant cover the cost of petrol. I need my remaing 1/2 tank last me for just over a week, until payday.

Eliot

Ex Super S Owner
i went to the meet got there about 10 past 1 there was no one there i hung around till about 2. what happened?

ash

sorry to hear that mate. I would have gone if I had petrol. Its the problem when its at the end of the month, Ive never got any money left! But Im all up for RWYBs!

Eliot

Ex Super S Owner
Ok, Im gonna try and be less heavy on the loud pedal so I have enough fuel to get there this time! I will also give you my phone number so you can batter me if I dont show up.

Hi Guy's, bit new around here, im jus outside of birmingham myself, has there been regular meets set up? would like to come down meet the people behind the cars =D drop me a message or summat if somethings goin down ill be there =D

Well if the owners of this site don't mind I'd like to organise some .
They will be joined by a few other jap cars and maybe a skoda :D