Midlands Members?

Batch

Ex. Club Member
Just wondering if anyone had a rough estimate of how many members of the micra sports club resided within the Midlands area?

anyone rough gues?

OP
OP
Batch

Batch

Ex. Club Member
Cheers guys, I know where you are Mark, i'll be on my way up to see you soon enough, show you the finished product when the conversions done!! :)

I would have thought there were alot of midlanders in the club but finding them all is gonna be a mission, tried searching by location in the member but strangely enough only you two show up i think :)

Thanks for the replies Mark, Nick. In any case, will have to catch up if there's ever a midlands meet!

R

RIK

nick?? :D

richmicratwister,
robbo,

MA12:) i think :)

ther is a midlands meet going tobe organisd soon i think

OP
OP
Batch

Batch

Ex. Club Member
cool cool, good to see people representin. Just wondered what percentage were midlands based, i know alot are up north but i would of thought that a pretty large portion of what's left would be midands members. be good to see you all.

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
im North east and midlands i suppose, generally down here now tho notts that it. adam i was in kiderminster today had a louverly fry'd breccy from tescos

M

Moorey

hi mate im in the midlands im from tamworth r u going to jae this year

hi im from tamworth do we have many meets in the midlands as im a new member to msc

ne 1 no when next mids meet is

M

Moorey

cool look forward 2 it got sum more mods to do 2 my micra befor the next meet and jae im after some alloys 4 a k11 micra 52 plat if u no of any going could u let me no asap cheers mate