5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

B

benmicrasr

I'll be there in the killer SRK11, should be good to put faces to names. Will have my impul bumpers on aswell to show off!

OP
OP
Mark

Mark

Ex. Club Member
so thats...

1: Mark (KillerTen)
2: Tommo (KillerEleven)
3: RIK (k10 + k11 killer) - apparently :p
4: JayY (KillerElevenSR)
5: Benmicrasr (KillerElevenSR)
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
not a definite, but a possible. Does this mean we arnt doing the RR anymore? id be more up for an RR day.

OP
OP
Mark

Mark

Ex. Club Member
not a definite, but a possible. Does this mean we arnt doing the RR anymore? id be more up for an RR day.

When i book my k10 in for a R/R I will put a post up with the details,

tommo

Ex. Club Member
if we all read the the post on ideas for a mids msc meet then this should be good

lets just get an idea of the hardcore that are prepared to come along

im there apparently ;)

B

benmicrasr

Come on loads more people are from the midlands that use this site, get down there and lets make this meet a big 1.

OP
OP
Mark

Mark

Ex. Club Member
1: Mark (KTen)
2: Tommo (KEleven)
3: RIK (K12) - apparently
4: JayY (KEleven)
5: Benmicrasr (KEleven)
6: Slim (?)
7:
8:
9:
10:

Kev - are you coming to the meet also?

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
I will do my best, but the launch of our new business means I'm very pushed for time, I may pop over and say hi and stop for a short while.

Kev

3: RIK (K12) - apparently
6: Slim (?)
7:Echo (newbie - KEleven)
8:
9:
10:

will be a laugh, havent done too much to the car but will be good to see what you guys have done.
cheers

keepin with xmas spirit we should all attach santa hats to the top of the cars!! comic value!!

OP
OP
Mark

Mark

Ex. Club Member
As for the time I think it would be best to go with the majority, The reason I put three is because i would prefer the meet to at least be in the daylight, If it was up to me i'd say 12 noon but Its up to the majority.

3: RIK (K12)
6: Slim (GTR)
7: Echo (newbie - KEleven)
8: Richmicratwista (KEleven)
9: Kev (Corolla)
10:

tommo

Ex. Club Member
can we set a definate time, im a big lad and i love me scran so i need to know if i can squeeze me sunday roast in before i go lol

OP
OP
Mark

Mark

Ex. Club Member
Ok a definate time of 3PM it is,

What we need is a proper location now, I have nver been to the Meridian centre before so where abouts on here are we going to meet?

Kev as you live near this place where should we meet as i'm sure its not a small place...

Mark...

OP
OP
Mark

Mark

Ex. Club Member
of course anyone can come. if you are then copy and paste the list and include your name and what car your coming in.

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Best place to meet up Mark would be outside of the bowling centre.

approach the roundabout and go into the meridan, then take the first left, then left again straight after into the bowling carpark, best place to park all together is at the bottom of the carpark.

Kev :)

B

benmicrasr

Yep like Kev said once you see the bowling place follow the carpark until the end, its usually quite empty at the bottom so should be all able to park together.

B

benmicrasr

You come to a roundabout when you come off the m69 and you go straight on and then there is a little slip road to the left, go up the slip road which will bring you to another island, turn right at this roundabout(macdonalds is on the corner of the roundabout) then its 400 yards roughly down this road and you have to branch of left up a hill then you come to roundabout which you turn right then straight over at the next island then you are on the meridian complex!Hope it helps and i will see you there