Midlands Meet 22/01/2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Ex. Club Member
Next midlands meet is going to be at the meridian centre in Leicester.

hopefully there should be more than 4 micras turning up.

stick your name down if your going to be coming.

1. Mark (K10)

B

benmicrasr

Go on then think i will pop down to see if we can beat 4 micra's, got my boot smoothed out now aswell so you guys can tell me what you think!We gonna do it about 3 again or later?

1. Mark (K10)
2.Ben (K11 SR)

tommo

Ex. Club Member
1. Mark (K10)
2.Ben (K11 SR)
3. TommO (killer 11)

more than 4 would be a bonus.....

R

RIK

tommo said:
more than ten would be a bonus.....

more than 4 would be lol

my car is in the body shop until the 11th depending on if the 3rd party accepts liability grr,,so if it gets put back a week i may come down in the courtesy car just to be there,,so ill be their just maybe nt in my car :s

R

RIK

atm its booked n for the 5th of jan and will take a week or so..BUT! the 3rd party hasnt accepted liability YET lol so if he dont before the 5th i will have to cancel it and rebook it in wen he does ,cos i aint paying the excess!!

i know if i pay it i will get it back eventually but im not going 470 out of pocket for the sake of him making a fone call,,,my insurance are on his arse tho so i think it will be ok

tommo

Ex. Club Member
so hopefully you'll have the k12 for the meet then :D hows the harnesses lookin by the way...

R

RIK

nothing yet matey,,but they will b busy with xmas so probly got a delay knowing royal mail,,ide pm u but i cant sorry for off topic posts

tommo

Ex. Club Member
what a ####. i put me number in with the cheque, can you let us know if/when you get it ta mate. ah sorry for off topics as well

tommo

Ex. Club Member
ah bummer i cant make it just remembered im signed up to go santa pod on the 22nd with octaneboost and jap-n-crazy

ah well maybe next time

tommo

B

benmicrasr

Cant believe your not comin tommo, mite only be 3 cars there now!

tommo

Ex. Club Member
ive said on the boost that ill keep an open mind, if theres gonna be plenty from the msc for the mids meet ill go. if its gonna be a washout like last time ill go the pod. simple.

tommo

Ex. Club Member
although i may go pod in the mornin and call into leicester on the way back for the 3 o clock msc meet

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
i may be able to attend this one if i can get a lift with tommo.. :D theres a remote chance that i can come in the SR20 aswell depending on how things pan out..

B

benmicrasr

Lets not make this like the last midlands meet peeps, come on i want a big turnout so i can meet a few more people off here!

tommo

Ex. Club Member
yus!

ill deffo be there now. goin pod in the mornin so ian if you wanna kip on me sofa and come pod as well ill book it in advance.....

rlees85

Ex. Club Member
I'll probably come down as its just down the road, unless something big comes up (good old student life!)

My K11 is pretty much factory tho, so nothing gr8 to see, I definatly wna come down tho n see some modded micras!!

B

benmicrasr

Where abouts u from in Leicester?There is quite a few modded micra's in Leicester driveing about!

rlees85

Ex. Club Member
im in student housing (liberty park, near the walkers!) so im right in the centre. Ive seen some nice micras about, mine isnt one of them tho, yet!

B

benmicrasr

Not long away fellows make sure every1 has or is goin to book it off work!

OP
OP
Mark

Mark

Ex. Club Member
chances are i might not be able to go as my car insurance runs out on 21st january :(

might still go but with my friend driving

richmicratwista

Direct Detailing UK
Mark said:
chances are i might not be able to go as my car insurance runs out on 21st january :(

that gives you 3 weeks to sort it then lol

i have got mine due at end of this month its a right killer

richmicratwista

Direct Detailing UK
this thread needs to pick up soon or it'll be a flop like the original and im well up for this 1 like last time lol

come on guys lets have some definates

tommo

Ex. Club Member
updated list

1.Mark (poss.)
2.Ben
3.TommO
4.RIK (poss. - depending on car)
5.RaceworX
6.richmicratwister
7.Alienfish360
8.paddymarsden
9.rlees (poss.)
10.Gam1984 (poss.)

wheres JayY?! hes mids hardcore! get your name down dude!

R

RIK

mines booked in for the 19th ,so if it does go in i wont have the micra for this meet,,but i will have a car to come down

JayY

Owner of The Black Beauty
Il try my best dude, but not sure what going on that weekend yet, will confirm next week!

richmicratwista

Direct Detailing UK
rik i can give u a lift if worst come to worst

what about the NW crew are they joining us?? (mean micra,kristain,ricky,goldstar, wilsonain)
get yourself there

B

benmicrasr

My cars booked in for the 19th for an MOT aswell so fingers crossed i will be in the SR, if not i will pop down in another motor!Paddy get a little convoy sorted from up north!What time are we meeting at meridian?

B

benmicrasr

Yeah no phone calls tommo to me asking for directions!I should of sent you the wrong way!!!!!What time you getting there roughly tommo?

Status
Not open for further replies.