RIK

ha yeah we had a ffew insults thrown at us

a guy in a transit van parked next to us,,yelling "wanna race"
some guy in a focus doing the same
guy in pub"thought you was all going to be black" and "oh it a micra club,why?"

rlees85

Ex. Club Member
tommo said:
was a good meet apart from some numpty in the pub at the end asking 'why micra' i tried to explain but it was in one ear out the other. man, people like that #### me off lol apart from that it went well i thought, good turnout, good pics, ill add a few more in a minute.

then the guy said he owned a Peugeot 205, after calling micras crap in every way, i almost passed out with all the effort i had to put in to keeping a straight face. He clearly knows *loads* about cars.. :/ lol!

tommo

Ex. Club Member
Image010.jpg

Image011.jpg

Image017.jpg

Image018.jpg

Image020.jpg

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
SQUATING power ranger!! gooooooooo

Was a good laugh few **** head around but nothing bad just uneducated chavs.. ill put the watch up on e-bay sson :D

tommo

Ex. Club Member
Image021.jpg

Image024.jpg

Image025.jpg

Image026.jpg

just to say it was good to meet everyone, rlees, gam1984, kev, rik, robbo, daveyc, RaceworX (always a pleasure squire), rich twist and his shaggin power ranger, james t, alienfish and bensr - dont think i missed anyone lol

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
haha, love the pics

was a good meet, got throughly lost my sat nav (elliot), failed me so we ended up in M&S first lol. never mind found it in the end and lots of nice cars there. i was really surprised by the turnout actually. i think james wins for the longest travel to get there, good on ya thats dedication lol.

i loved the guy in the tranny van he was class first class prize A funny man lol.

must say the drive to the pub was lots of fun. A ridiculous chain of micras, we got a few looks oh yes lol

drive home was fun too, rik your car is pretty dam swift top end aint it. Robbo...how LOUD is your car lol, its insane. Really smart car shame your selling it.

all in all a good day

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
only got two pics on my phone but there they are...

Attachments

• Image006.jpg
    Image006.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 273
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 281
R

RIK

davey,,you forgot the funny guy in the matiz that i lost to at the traffic lights..omg he had a reallyy good head movement

James

Chairman
tommo said:
just to say it was good to meet everyone, rlees, gam1984, kev, rik, robbo, daveyc, RaceworX (always a pleasure squire), rich twist and his shaggin power ranger, james t, alienfish and bensr - dont think i missed anyone lol
:eek: you forgot me!! :p

Was a cool meet, especially for me with all the freebies I picked up :) Good to put some more names to faces, pics to follow...

B

benmicrasr

Good pics,always get some ##### wherever you go!Good convoy of micra's,lead by a quality convoy leader!!!!In a way wanted it to get a bit dark so could show off my flashing neons!Nice to meet peeps, roll on the next meet

James

Chairman
Here you go, loads of pics including Kev playing pool and Raceworx button bashing on Track & Field :D what a game :D

Oh and not forgetting my new shortshifter... ;)

Attachments

• DSC00270 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00270 (Medium).JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 273
  • DSC00271 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00271 (Medium).JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 270
  • DSC00272 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00272 (Medium).JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 265
  • DSC00273 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00273 (Medium).JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 277
  • DSC00274 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00274 (Medium).JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 290
  • DSC00275 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00275 (Medium).JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 264
  • DSC00276 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00276 (Medium).JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 271
  • DSC00277 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00277 (Medium).JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 259
  • DSC00278 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00278 (Medium).JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 252
  • DSC00279 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00279 (Medium).JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 265
  • DSC00280 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00280 (Medium).JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 288
  • DSC00282 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00282 (Medium).JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 270
  • DSC00283 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00283 (Medium).JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 275
  • DSC00285 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00285 (Medium).JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 286

gam1984

Professional lurker.....
Good meet guys. Was nice to see everyone & hopefully I'll be turning up (and not getting lost) for the next meet.

And yes alienfish, it was me behind you! I got caught up in Burger King and must have missed out on what was going on. Realised you probably weren't going to the pub when I got to East Mids airport services on the M1! lol

Got there in the end tho. Thanks to the good ol' sat nav. Thanks to tommo for the directions too.

Couldn't believe that complete a-hole at the pub talking all that crap about the cars though. "Room temperature I.Q." is a term I like to use. That and the fact he was ######.

Being pretty new to all this I was really impressed with some of the cars. I think I could get into this lark :)

James

Chairman
Lol when did you last send me a PM RIK? :p

Yeah I got the PM, sorry for the lateness I've just been so tired, 460 miles in 26 hours. So much that i was averaging 16mph in my SLEEP!! :D

Payment sent. Let me know it came through ok :)

OP
OP
Kev

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Now don't laugh as it's my first attempt at video editing....

I've done just a quick 2 min video of the mids meet of all the cars. A bit boring, but thought I'd start here with a small video and work up. It's 4.7mb done in medium quality

I've probably gone overboard with the transmissions, but hey i think it works out ok, a bit of background music too lol! I've got loads more to do and will be uploading them as I create them.

Kev

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Nice work Kev. Looks like you all had a good meet, nice to see. Thought about coming down but with the meet on Saturday I decided not to. May try and make the next one though. :)

B

benmicrasr

Good video, will have to have some video clips of the all the micra's pulling into the car park next time,bring on the next meet!