micRAT for sale

alexv

Club Member (Trial)
i realy dont want to do this, and im sure many will hate this car anyways, but the micRAT is needing to go one way or another.

blog is here but it hasnt been updated in a while......http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=31732

it no longer has the super s kit, (can be sold with for extra)
has a greeny, off white drivers door.
no rear bumper, still legal though.

but despite its looks the car runs sweet as, only ever problem has a hiccup with the carb which i then imediatly replaced the whole thing.
does me to north wales and back on a regular basis, no problems.
daily driver
mot till may/june (will check)
tax till end of month
bucket style seats fitted
kyb gas shocks fitted
sports lowering springs fitted (also been cut, never had a problem with them, car stits very nice and low)
decent back box on
fully striped out interior, minus dash
rear ARB from an ST, can include front also (not fitted)
open mouth grille with micRAT logo
smoothed(ish) boot

no actual dangerous rust!!

car is located in hatfield atm, just north of london.

make me offers as i know what the parts are worth but the car, well, we'll see.

cheers,
alex

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
Lol it's mainly to wind up the neighbours, they're complaining about my clio, saying it's making the area look untidy....

Still it is the best car I've ever owned, engine was sweet as (only just run in lol) and it seems you've just improved it.

Sadly things aren't looking good at the bank but I have a job interview on the 27th so if you still have it i'll have it off you then

OP
OP
A

alexv

Club Member (Trial)
il let you know if anything changes but yeah get back to me. haha.... improved....well if you say so. underneath it all yeah maybe, on the surface, well.........

mike

I love Ed!!!!
i saw you driving through cockfosters the other week, car did look in good condition.

Mike

OP
OP
A

alexv

Club Member (Trial)
cheers for the comments.
do love the attention it gets, such a fun car to drive about in, and to drive itself, is doing well on my "adapted" springs.
as for looks, well it looks rather ratty, but its all intensional. if i wanted it to be a show winner i would have bought polish not nitro-mors. underneath the car is solid as.

OP
OP
A

alexv

Club Member (Trial)
well its been put right down to 250, the parts can be stripped for alot more, just need it gone realy.
cheers