Micras In TV Shows

solarice

Ex. Club Member
I know awhile ago there was some talk of micra spotting, either in film or tv being apart of the scene of just lurking in the background (may have even been on the old site)...well i dont think this one has ever been mentioned before, it was a couple of weeks ago i decided to watch an old episode of the xfiles "2shy" i believe it was called...anyways in the opening credits look what appears as a major prop in the scene (women is digested alive in it -- if you've never seen that episode:) ).

Unless america had somthing very similar (and i mean near on identical) i do belive thats a k10 :)

(sorry for the inconsistent focusing had to use my camera to capture it directly off the tv, as the capture card in my comp fried some months ago from overheating. Footage was quickly re-edited to remove talking etc)

you may need to remove the .wmv extension if windows refuses to play...

Attachments

• Xfiles-Micra.avi.wmv
    4.3 MB · Views: 221
theres also a black one in sean of the dead, near the beginning i reckon its a black k10 super s, because its got the kit on it. its stuck in traffic when sean (i reckon) walks past it.

there was one on 5th gear the other kay (k10) testing windscreen strength

There was also one in Vroom Vroom on sky three, where they rolled it and see how far it travelled.

theres also a black one in sean of the dead, near the beginning i reckon its a black k10 super s, because its got the kit on it. its stuck in traffic when sean (i reckon) walks past it.

17-PDVD_001.JPG

Other images in http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=431&highlight=shaun+dead

also in a previous series of vroom vroom, it was the mouse in the cat and mouse chase at the end of the shows when they get a 'celebrity' to drive it

Back