Micra

Hi I've just joined this because I absolutely love micra k11. I did have one last year but had to sell it because my husband took very ill we had a disability car it's going back in two weeks. the k11 is the car I want to buy.how can I tell if the car is a good car is it better to buy from a garage
Thanks
Beverldy

After some years in a new DLA car, you may not find much joy roughing it in a now 18 year old or more K11 Micra, especially with its limited accessibility issues.

They are all so old now that very few dealers will sell them to the public & instead send them straight to the car auctions to avoid Sale of Goods Acts UK law on going warranty & fit for purpose legal liabilities.

A few occasionally can be found privately on low mileage in good condition at reasonable prices, but as it stands with all its faults. Buyer beware.

Reference: https://www.gumtree.com/p/nissan/nissan-micra-1.0-k11-full-mot-and-service-history/1367089926

If you really want it, get in quick!

Good luck. :)

Last edited:
Thankyou for quick reply. The disabilty was automatic fiat 500 worst car I have driven compared to the old Nissan car I had previously. I just want a car to go shopping were I live theres hardly any buses bit like john wayne stage coaches :). Thanks for gumtree I will gave a look .thankyou

Back