Micra won't start

Hi, i have a 2003 5 door 1l k12 micra, the car is driven daily but this morning it would not start, when i turn the key there is nothing the engine doesn't turn over but i don't think it's the starter motor as when i turn the key the lights on the dash start flashing erraticaly, iv'e tested the battery with a volt meter 12.63v and the green led on battery says it's charged, i've also run jump leads to it from another car.

There seems to be a problem unlocking/locking the car doors with remote on the key, i don't get the noise it usally makes when been unlocked or locked and i have to press it several times to get it to work, then drivers side locks and passengers don't, the boot door stays locked and can't be opened, i'm thinking there could be a problem with the boot door, would this immobilise the car from starting, is there any way to open the boot door from inside the car, does anyone have any ideas of what the problem is.....Thanks

Hi Licklemic

Have you checked the alternator? Do you hear a clicking sound from the starter motor when turning it over?