micra wont start

Hi to everyone im new to msc i have a p reg micra shape which sadly has refused to start initially the aa found water in the petrol tank which probably caused it but thats been drained and purged,i have fitted a new air filter,fuel filter, ignition leads,rotor arm dizzy cap, but still no joy it turns over with a really good spark but just wont fire a few people have said its the ecu some have said its the maf sensor i was wondering if anyone has come across this problem hope someone can help,thanks

Are the plugs wet? Is it getting fuel?

Do you know how water got into the tank ? Check the filler neck ,they sometimes corrode

Hi to everyone im new to msc i have a p reg micra shape which sadly has refused to start initially the aa found water in the petrol tank which probably caused it but thats been drained and purged,i have fitted a new air filter,fuel filter, ignition leads,rotor arm dizzy cap, but still no joy it turns over with a really good spark but just wont fire a few people have said its the ecu some have said its the maf sensor i was wondering if anyone has come across this problem hope someone can help,thanks
Hi sorry for late reply the aa seem to think the fuel was contaminated at the petrol station its a common thing apparently only one spark plug is getting wet,

Back