Micra turbo running lean

im planning to change the whole wiring loom now what do you guys think?
also theres a black cylinder kinda thing on the right of the throttle body is it a breather? what is the function of it? thats the only thing i havent changed
also if the timing was out could it cause this problem

the car no longer starts , the car has sparks the fuel it getting to the rail but injectors arent squirting anything out. I checked to see if theres any current there but there isnt. This may have been the problem all along. I have a feeling the injectors wires are either broken or shorting :S does anyone have the injector wiring diagram.
Also should power go to the ecu first and then to the injectors? because i looked at the wiring at the ecu for the all for injectors with the ignition on and there was no power there

the car no longer starts , the car has sparks the fuel it getting to the rail but injectors arent squirting anything out. I checked to see if theres any current there but there isnt. This may have been the problem all along. I have a feeling the injectors wires are either broken or shorting :S does anyone have the injector wiring diagram.
Also should power go to the ecu first and then to the injectors? because i looked at the wiring at the ecu for the all for injectors with the ignition on and there was no power there

the injectors are constant live and signaled via earth from the ecu eh pritz

OMG u wont believe this, basically i checked the injector fuse with a tester and it showed good and i pulled out and the band wasnt broken so to me it was good, so i was still wondering what could be wrong continued doing research on the internet and on a site it said that even if the fuse band isnt broken it could still be defective but i thought the injector showed fine on the tester aswell but thought let me change it and guess what car starts perfect no misfire no more running lean runs perfect i cant believe this i went purchased many throttle bodies, distributors, fuel pump, fuel regulator and the list goes on just to cure this fault also sent it to a diagnostic place that charged me £120 for nothing because they couldnt find the fault. Still i cant believe that it was a faulty fuse and i went through all that :mad::mad::mad:

Back