Micra turbo running lean

ive taken the car to a diagnostic centre and even they cant seem to find the problem i gave them the car they charged me £120 and got my car back exactly the way i sent it there

ive taken the car to a diagnostic centre and even they cant seem to find the problem i gave them the car they charged me £120 and got my car back exactly the way i sent it there

Yeah thats life and you learn the hard way, did you talk to Ed? He would sort this prolem Id say and Id hope to think he wont rape you price wise.:wow: £120 ????? How long were they working on the car? Who fitted the emanage?

£60 per hour but they didnt do #### all i think they done was stick it on the diagnostic and check for faults they found air flow fault which i told him that you will find because my cousin also has a diagnostic machine and we came across the same problem. Still When they found a air flow fault they told me to change it and in my head i knew ive already changed it but for their sake i got another and changed hoping to think we'd get somewhere but no ..... it is quite funny because the airflow error does come up even though the throttle was changed

basically there is a pipe from turbo to actuator i split it added a t piece and plugged it to the boost controller. The boost controller has 2 pipe slots only 1 is used and with the other im sure it stays as it is

basically there is a pipe from turbo to actuator i split it added a t piece and plugged it to the boost controller. The boost controller has 2 pipe slots only 1 is used and with the other im sure it stays as it is

Thats wrong for a start and why do you need a controller? Who fitted the emanage?

should i remove the controller then? i fiitted the emanage myself but not its removed ut still doing the same thing with the emanage do you think it could be the boost controller?

should i remove the controller then? i fiitted the emanage myself but not its removed ut still doing the same thing with the emanage do you think it could be the boost controller?

Is the emanage wired correctly?
Why is the boost controller there, like why do you think you need it?

Yeah why have you got a boost controller? They up boost not lower it?? I think your running to much boost or poor emanage wiring

the emanage has already been removed but problem is still there also today i removed the boost controller and problems still there

yes ive checked for a boost leak also i noticed than when driving today (car cutting/running rough) i drove into a ditch on the road and car started running fine again until i got back home

yes ive checked for a boost leak also i noticed than when driving today (car cutting/running rough) i drove into a ditch on the road and car started running fine again until i got back home

Knackard fuel pump could cause lean running 200sx are prone to it! Nissan one is ####! Walbro 255lph all the way

i thought it was fuel pump and ive changed that a while ago to a walbro 255
Is it an actual walbro or an eBay copy?
You say you went down a ditch and it ran right? Is the walbro properly mounted as tank surge from the ditch may have allowed it to suck up more fuel? I'm clutching at straws now if you can't tell
I'd start from the bottom work to the top, check everything again start at the pump follow it to the engine checking pump loom, pipes, filter, etc
The problem if its not mapping will be there somewhere

update car now maintains 14.7 whilst driving but it does feel like theres a little hesitation when its jumping between 14-15 afr. The car still cuts out when i come to a stop

thats what i thought but someone said it maybe for airflow adjustment :S
what is the allen key adjustment on the right of the throttle is a really small allen key size?

yes ive got boost there but not boosting it but when i do try to give it some only lil bit you can feel that its hesitating. is this normal? (only gt 1.6 injectors)
is it normal for the idle to move up and down?
and car sometimes cuts out at traffic lights and when lifting off a low rpm cars run very rich is this normal?

You have very rich afr's at idle, thats why you have that erratic idle, i had that problem when i used the GA16 throttle body, changed some parts of the ECU maps and it got a nice idle...

what are you using to adjust the maps?
im using a walbro 255, fpr set at 30psi and standard throttle

NIStune, but you are using Emanage, right? Did you try using all the stock parts (injectors, removing piggyback, stock TB, etc) and leaving the turbo on the engine and test if it does the same (without boosting)?

emanage is already removed so standard ecu with 1.6 injectors

Try standard injectors, i have some GA16 injectors on my 1.0 atm, and it seems a bit wrong, but the previous GA16 injectors i had installed (that are on my SR now) were working fine, maybe there are some differences in GA injectors, but they seem to have the same part number (black injectors). I will try some other GA injectors and see if it improves...

omg the problems there again runs lean and cuts out :mad: and after i altered the timing this problem was still there i dont know i might just break the car

realised there was a nut missing on the inlet manifold so removed it and added gasket sealant and put it back together problem still there

Back