MIcra turbo oil feed oil leak

Paul Smith

Site Supporter
Hi can anyone help my micra turbo oil feed runs from the turbo to a sensor below the inlet manifold, all good however i have noticed a leak.

I have used two LMA Oil Pressure T-Piece one for the sensor and one for the oil feed has anyone used anything different as mine leaks so obviously isn't quite suitable.

Thanks Paul

OP
OP
Paul Smith

Paul Smith

Site Supporter
Will try that, are they the connectors usually used? or do other people use other ones as the oil is gonna be hotter than any plumbing pipe will get?

Type-R

Ex. Club Member
on the note of oil pressure. I want to connect up my oil pressure gauge without having to drill into the block etc, where can i get access to a oil pipe that runs engine pressure? same place as this inlet one for his turbo feed?

any pics would be great help.

OP
OP
Paul Smith

Paul Smith

Site Supporter
Know worries i'll try and get some pics up for you this weekend? I can get forged pistons for £90 each is that good?

J

JamieGti

Paul Smith said:
Know worries i'll try and get some pics up for you this weekend? I can get forged pistons for £90 each is that good?

Bloody hell... not bad I say! You can get quotes of upto £140 each! So that's pretty good, yeah!

Who was this? Advertise here:

-J"Please"Gti

OP
OP
Paul Smith

Paul Smith

Site Supporter
I speak with some rally guy who can get all kinds of stuff wide arch bodykits around £900, inlet manifolds for throttlebodies around £65, roll cages, uprated clutches, rear disc convertion kits that sort of thing.

Type-R said:
on the note of oil pressure. I want to connect up my oil pressure gauge without having to drill into the block etc, where can i get access to a oil pipe that runs engine pressure? same place as this inlet one for his turbo feed?

any pics would be great help.

Just upscrew your oil pressure switch and connect a braided oil line to it going to a connection block with a couple of outlets on it..1 for your switch, 1 for your gauge.

Nis.

P.S I can vouch for the PTFE Tape.