Micra super s or SR wanted

Howdy, I've been visiting this site for a while but only just got round to making an account. :p I've been looking for a Micra super s or SR (preferably a super s) for about 2 years now ever since I saw my mates brothers. Any help anyone can give would be great as it's like hunting for hens teeth! :confused:

Howdy, I've been visiting this site for a while but only just got round to making an account. :p I've been looking for a Micra super s or SR (preferably a super s) for about 2 years now ever since I saw my mates brothers. Any help anyone can give would be great as it's like hunting for hens teeth! :confused:
Hello buddy, and welcome.
Andy 7055 has been offered one, but he's in Guernsey :rolleyes: where are you based to (?)

Hi Davy, I'm in Lancashire near Blackburn. I don't mind travelling if it's worth it and If I get enough info and pics of the car before I travel :)
Hello again mate. He posted a couple of days ago on general discussion that he had been offered an SR, but he already has one, and a cabriolet, and a 1.4SE....don't know if he will buy this one as well.
So that one could well be available, you'll have to ask him.
I may be selling my 1.4 sport+ in the near future, not sure yet....you might be interested in that.
IMG_20160611_132716_zpsvzuxbyrp.jpg

Looks great mate, love the colour. :cool: How much would you be after it if you were to sell it? I'm not in any rush, I'd rather wait to see what's about.

Hi mate, lucky for some haha I'd love a super s in the future (when funds allow it). There was a red one for sale in Worthing, West Sussex a few months ago, you might have seen it advertised or seen it floating around on here before. I would love something similar to that one one day

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Micra Sports Club mobile app