micra super s airbox

ive just removed my air box put an oil brather on and a ram air kit on it but i have a pipe that whent in to the bottem of the airbox but now its doing nothing just hanging there can this be blocked off or is it importent all the best lance

The tiny pipe (5mm thick at best) on the left hand side (when looked at from under the air box) ...is the pipe im assuming youre referring to :)

I think just about everyone fastens it out of the way and leaves it open...im pretty sure its just a mini breather anyway, but cant remember 100% as its been awhlie since i traced where it goes :)

The tiny pipe (5mm thick at best) on the left hand side (when looked at from under the air box) ...is the pipe im assuming youre referring to :)

I think just about everyone fastens it out of the way and leaves it open...im pretty sure its just a mini breather anyway, but cant remember 100% as its been awhlie since i traced where it goes :)

Is it not something to do with the carbon cannister or the pipe from the throttle body?

When I removed my throttle body I traced that pipe back to one of them two, I can't remember.. positive it was on the T/b.

Mine was hanging too though, and no problems.

Back