Micra SR with all break disc, PAS and ABS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all got a SR for sale

Bought a 4 door mystique for family so force this one for sale.

This is driven by my wife!!!

98,500 miles, 3 Door Hatchback, Gold, Petrol, Manual. Mot 28/08/2011 (12 and a half months), Tax Jan 2011. Power Steering, Central Locking and Remote Central Locking, Electric Windows, ABS, Break Disc All Round (Very Rare), Alloys, Part Service History, Most of the old Mot to back up miles, Use it to and from work plus some shopping. New wishbone on both side 2 weeks ago, new back box on Feb, both sills has been done up last year. Ideal car for first time driver. Down Side - Rust on the driver side Wing - See picture and heater only work on full blow.£690 ONO.

Pictures on:

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...ode/al100dx/radius/1500/keywords/sr?logcode=p

Offers welcome.

I am surpise no one interested.

If no one interested I might just sell my Almera Gti and keep the micra..... just dont need 2 micras.

pollyp

Club Member
give it afew more days, sure someone'll be interested. tis pretty good nick for that price, just the minor odd wing rust. hows the crossmember n sills?

it looks nice, shame i got mine couple month ago, what is rare about it? have you got it on ebay?

Its rare as it got all break Disc and ABS. normally Sr dont come with that.
Also some SR dont have power steering.
but i think your one may be a options as before this one i got a black SR, no PAS, ABS nor all break disc.

Force to sell the black one before as my wife cant live without power steering. but i get used to it now. lol.

I post it on autotrader, here, PS, gumtree and some locals.

Shame not much people interested.

Good to know that, I though all SR were fully loaded. Its a bit weird cos autotrader always sells and you have to pay quite a lot to put up the ad. Just give it a little more time. It is very nice car and nice colour too.

consider all the final fee for ebay i think autotrader is better than ebay.

people from ebay is all trying to look for bargin.

I got a few phone calls and some just want to know what's my bottom price - and never called back.
Got a guy coming over this afternoon to have alook - just see how it goes. worse come worse i just keep it and get rid of my 2.0 Almera Gti. i think it is quite easy to get a gold wing i think.

I got a mystique now which does have ABS but not all break disc. I think 4 Disc look much better with the alloys on.

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
they got to join the site with that one....i think i see some gold in them hills.,,,,lets dig up the hills

I dont expect have that much interest after i sold it as i put there for 2 -3 weeks with no respond at all.

The first guy come round see it and take it away. also i need to free my parking space, my neigbours is start to complain i kept one car perment on the visitor space..

Status
Not open for further replies.