• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Micra SR k11

Hi, picked this up the other day, swopped it for a mk3 golf i had. Not a bad deal tbh....it needs a fair but work tho. Needs the sills doing, rear arches and 2 front wings. Its only got 70k on which is not bad for its age, and service history with stamls upto 50k. The temp guage goes to red straight away but doesnt overheat, its cos the temp sensor or thermostat is knacked, well thats what the lad said so hope thats it. Could it be that?????

Its also got chopped springs to slam it (getting changed because to bouncy) and fitted with 13x7 et6 starmags. They not long been powdercoated and in really good condition and also fitted with near new yokohama a539 tyres.

Not got a job atm so progress will be slow, but cant wait to get started.

Pics:
null-22.jpg

null-21.jpg

null-20.jpg

null-18.jpg

null-17.jpg

Enjoy, good and bad comments both welcome :)

OP
OP
jonnygt
Those wheels. (Y).
That is all.

"Sent from my bed using paper planes"
I know i love them tbh, wish i could keep it this low to keep them. I need coilys but they too expensive atm
Looks bloody excellent in that colour with starmags :cool:

Sent by pigeon from t'allotment
Looks bloody excellent in that colour with starmags :cool:

Sent by pigeon from t'allotment
Yep it sure does :)

mas12555

Rare parts nerd #JDM
I havnt a clue tbh, its on chopped springs was already like that wen i got it

cheers man. Yeah they seem like good tyres :)
They are very good mate, good in wet as well which surprised me. If you ever manage to get heat into the tyres they are a whole lot better.

OP
OP
jonnygt
Interior been valeted today, by me, looking brand new again. I love the funky colour interior so might just leave it as it is. Smelling fresh, and new magic tree Vanilla fitted mmmm

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
Interior been valeted today, by me, looking brand new again. I love the funky colour interior so might just leave it as it is. Smelling fresh, and new magic tree Vanilla fitted mmmm
Hrrrrmmmm.
My one-year-old half brother ate most of my vanilla magic tree :(.

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
Ooo. Sounds like a plan. Got a free opie oils one at Japfest though ;). Will be kinda mad if he eats that because it looks so awesome haha.

OP
OP
jonnygt
I just need swops cos ive got no other wheels to go tbh. Im guessing there 4x100 as thats what micras are?? I didnt put them on they were on when i got it..

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
you know man,im insecure bout peopele copying my shtyle you know :) i feel better now

you know this duct tape,,,,,,once its on for months it is vey hard to remove :) as i was explaining traffic police

sort the rust as soon as !

Belly93

to turbo or new lump :/ hmmm
I know the lad you swapped with i live not far from him, and the temp gauge problem i can take a look some time if you like?

OP
OP
jonnygt
Bit of an update, managed to get 2 wings, 2sills aswell, just need them all fitting and painting which should be happening in a couple of weeks....

Also getting rid of the chopped springs and getting some 40mm so they'll be fitted soon aswell

Sold the starmags to fund the bodywork money and just picked up a cheap set of Panasport ProRally's in 14". Need a refurb but will be getting done straight away in a nice anthracite colour instead of white. Also picked up a very cool steering wheel off my mate very cheap too

More updates soon. Pics:
null-35.png

My wheels ;)
null-34.jpg

Hopefully turn out like this ;)
null-36.png

Wheel im getting

Cant wait to make progress.....

OP
OP
jonnygt
How?
Cos it just looks a bit more jdm than normal....people change their clear lenses for amber colour ones.
Im not saying its jdm just jdm style

You have a problem with it?

OP
OP
jonnygt
Im not saying they were....i know you cant get pre facelift with orange lenses, but other cars ive had like starlets, glanzas and civics and stuff, can get clear or amber lenses, people change the clear lenses to amber. The amber ones are usually jdm, therefore i said jdm style, as i see it as jdm. Plus it matches in with all the other orange indicators and in my 'opinion' looks better :)