• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Micra SR k11

OP
OP
jonnygt
I know it is :/ i know what it is....people change to orange/amber as they from the jdm market, therefore thats jdm style to me if put on a u.k

Why the big discussion?

I know it is :/ i know what it is....people change to orange/amber as they from the jdm market, therefore thats jdm style to me if put on a u.k

Why the big discussion?

But it can't be jdm if it was never available in Japan, just because its available for other cars does not make it jdm.

Why the discussion? I asked how it was jdm when it clearly isn't

h701micra

Deactivated Account
His car, His choice. Play nice ;)
Personally as long as they work when I click the stalk they can be bright pink for all I care. Function over form :D

OP
OP
jonnygt
I dont know what your getting at tbh, im not saying they are genuine jdm in anyways....im not arguing tbh i cant be arsed with your daft remarks. As this lad said ^^ its my car car, my choice

Just dont know what your getting at tbh.....

h701micra

Deactivated Account
Karls saying orange indicators werent an option on pre face lift micras in the japanese market. So he doesnt see them as jdm

Jonnys saying hes seen this as an option on japanese market cars.. therefore sees it as a style of the jdm

I'm gonna shush now. Feel like I'm playing agony aunt...

Karls saying orange indicators werent an option on pre face lift micras in the japanese market. So they're not jdm

Jonnys saying hes seen this as an option on japanese market cars.. therefore sees it as a style of the jdm

I'm gonna shush now. Feel like I'm playing agony aunt...

Fixed ;p

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
Not trying to start another debate but is your licence plate legal?
Doesn't look it, does it?
To be honest I see so many "illegal" plates, that the cops can't care too much, otherwise there'd be a lot less around.

h701micra

Deactivated Account
Not trying to start another debate but is your licence plate legal?
Seems fine to me. No logos. Font is clear and legible. Though not the uk standard font. Photographs ok. End of the day it depends who pulls you over and what mood they're in (family of coppers you see.. means I get away with nowt :()

OP
OP
jonnygt
Illegal font for sure :)

Charles Wright is the only font that''s legal.
Its not on the road anyways, ive still got standard plates there to put on

Those wheels are gonna look TIGHT. You gonna have them on for tomorrow or sunday? Would love to see what they looked like on.
Hope so mate! Im picking them up tonight, but need painting so hopefully will be sorted by next week for sure :)

Clodo

Club Member
Indicators look freaking Shweet! :D really makes the gold pop :) such a nice colour... Your alloys are looking even nicer still! :D
X

OP
OP
jonnygt
Indicators look freaking Shweet! :D really makes the gold pop :) such a nice colour... Your alloys are looking even nicer still! :D
X
Thanks man! Ive got my wheels and they do look sweet just need a nice paint, gunna try them on today see what they look like :)

OP
OP
jonnygt
Panasports fitted. Need painting anthracite tho i think, maybe smaller tyres aswell
null-38.jpg

null-39.jpg

They're not rare, panasport are still trading and your design seems to be their main one, price no idea what's the spec 14x6 et??

OP
OP
jonnygt
Dont know if these are old ones....seem old looking.....they are 14x6 couldnt see the et but they must be lowish as they stick out quite a bit, tyres are touching arches

OP
OP
jonnygt
Cool! I paid litterally buttons for them aswell which is a bonus....need a refurb but not kerbed, should be a nice anthracite colour very soon :)

OP
OP
jonnygt
Right, found out my wheels are 6.5j and not 6 so thats all good....
Been down to bit work tonight, removed one corroded rotten rusty wing, cleaned and undersealed behind it to protect it a bit, and done inside of rear arch too, also primered the new wing and tried it on for a trial fit

Also decided to get the rust off the rear arch and bit on the door, will be getting sanded and primered tomorrow aswell and should be seeing a fresh sill and fresh paint soon, aswell as the other side

Decided to remove sr mudflaps aswell as i like it better with them off..

Heres a couple of pics:
null-40.jpg

null-41.jpg

null-42.jpg

null-43.jpg

OP
OP
jonnygt
Todays progress...

Got the other rotten wing off thank god and replaced with a lovely red one haha

Also 'shultz' the inner arches front and rear just to tidy it up and cover all the crap up

Also, had a daft idea that im now painting the full engine bay (everything bar the engine , radiator etc) matt black to cover the lot and make it look slightly stealthy and also cover up all the ****...later i want the rocker cover doing a nice bright colour maybe gold not sure yet

I decided to remove the orange wrap from the front lights aswell, and then my dad kindly wraped my fogs in yellow....looks miles better imo, happy with it now

Not much progress but its still something....enjoy

null-55.jpg

null-54.jpg

null-53.jpg

null-52.jpg

OP
OP
jonnygt
Bit of an update today. My mate was at a Nissan Dealers in Durham and asked about any old stock they had in for k11's

They happened to have a brand new set of headlight protectors for pre-facelift been sitting there ages! So i rang them and got a price....brand new in box, all wrapped up for £9.99!! I went and bought them straight away, over the moon they look epic fitted! Good buy...

Also, sort of for a laugh, i sprayed my full engine bay, the full lot, matt black! Looks preety cool tbh and it looks all new considering it was rusty...

Couple of pics :
null-57.jpg

null-56.jpg

null-58.jpg

OP
OP
jonnygt
Had a couple of coils chopped off my 35mm springs, and managed to get a lend of some spring compressors for the front ones. Gunna do them in a bit when my brother gets in from work, so hopefully get a few pics up aswell

Hope its not too high, or itll look **** :(