Micra sr for sale

had new cross member on about a year ago so no rust there. also no rust on sills, flew through last mot with no advisories

any rust on any of the arches mate, am so tempted, only got rid of mine cos the floor had gone,
cant tell in the pic really, but has that no sunroof?

still for sale bud? any dents or dings in bodywork? rot or rust anywhere? motor run quietly without using oil or water? and finally does it drive well without issues? many thanks

Thanks for the interest. Cars engine is top noch. Starts everytime, recently had new battery and serviced. Theres no rust on cross member and sills and on arches but just a small rust on corner of door but nothing major. It has couple dings when bought car but nothing major again. The worst part on the car will be driver side wing but only can notice close up. Other then that its clean

Damn, not a facelift, not a 1.0, not got under 70k miles D: I'm out... But holy crap that's a gorgeous car. Good luck with the sale, I need boring and first car-y, not exciting and pretty like that :c

it says it isnt a facelift or look at the pic and all else your saying it says it isnt,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you got k11c in your name. what makes you so sure you getting that, cause i doubt it you know.

it says it isnt a facelift or look at the pic and all else your saying it says it isnt,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you got k11c in your name. what makes you so sure you getting that, cause i doubt it you know.
Because I'm only looking at K11C's. That's why I unfortunately have to say no to this one, even though It's really nice.

Back