Micra SR breaking

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
Hi. Gonna be stripping this car end of the month. Bought this just for the rear axle as had abs disc brakes all round ;-) I'm driving the car around till end of month when it runs out of tax then it will be in my unit being stripped. So if anyone's interested let me know. Prices below don't include postage. Will get pics soon!

It's got some goodies on it.
Matiz front suspension with lowered springs - £75
Corsa rear suspension with cut springs - £75
Handles superbly and comfy!
Remus backbox - £60
Induction kit less than 100 miles - £10
Engine 1.3 118,000 miles approx - PROV SOLD
Green rev counter clocks - £30 SOLD
Tinted rear quarter glass - £30
Black painted headlights - £30
14" alloys and tyres - £150
Abs front hubs (near side sensor wiring been repaired as wire had snapped) - £25 pair
Drilled and grooved front brake discs and pads calipers etc - £25
Resistor card for fan speed. Works all speeds! - £10
Seats - £40 full set inc black seat covers
Front sr bumper with fogs tinted yellow - £40
Front a Pillar Tweeters (uprated pioneer ones and standard ones) and trim - £30
Rear Parcel Shelf with Speakers - £20

Things not for sale are
Rear brake disc axle (it's for sr20 Micra) but will have drum axle for sale
Rear sr bumper (for my cabriolet)
Sideskirts (for cabriolet)
Gearbox (it's knackered won't go in 5th) but if someone wants it - £5 collection only

u8erady4.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Andy_S

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
What is the condition of this front sr bumper? No cracks or damaged parts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will let u know in morning mate. I'll get some proper pics of everything. Afaik it's in good condition no cracks but I need to check it over

OP
OP
Andy_S

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
Is this shell body good? What you going to do with this shell?

Bit of rust bubbling through on roof, rear arch. Again I'll have a look in morning.

The shell I would sell yeah. How much would you give me?

Will let u know in morning mate. I'll get some proper pics of everything. Afaik it's in good condition no cracks but I need to check it over

Ok no problem. Please let me knew thanks. I am from Surrey so I can buy this price and postage cost tomorrow. If it's only excellent condition.

OP
OP
Andy_S

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
If your wanting it posted then you will have to pay for packaging. Be a extra £10 for bubble wrap, tape etc.

And I've had a offer for it posted already.

Collection would take preference. And it's not getting broken till end of the month.

Bit of rust bubbling through on roof, rear arch. Again I'll have a look in morning.

The shell I would sell yeah. How much would you give me?

I think I won't get this shell as you said it got some rust bubbling area. I will defo need to get some parts of you so I will inbox you.

If your wanting it posted then you will have to pay for packaging. Be a extra £10 for bubble wrap, tape etc.

And I've had a offer for it posted already.

Collection would take preference. And it's not getting broken till end of the month.

Will you do first dibs or not? I am guessing that someone already message you about the front bumper before I see this thread.

[ quote="Andy_S, post: 672580, member: 302"]Yeah someone pmd me but said if someone wants it collected then let it go.[/quote]

Ok no problem. :)

OP
OP
Andy_S

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
Backbox is excellent condition. Front brakes I've been told by mechanic could do with cleaning of the holes

Id have the engine but my cg10 is on 74k and burns oil so at 118k it wants re ringing, talking to a bloke on ebay with a 49k cg13 at the minute hopefully get it for 100 delivered

Shame that one's so high mileage

OP
OP
Andy_S

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
Never known a cg engine to burn oil. This one doesn't I know that.

No worries. If I can't sell the engine I might do a go kart with it haha ;-)

Anti roll bars front and back + drop links Have the front headlights been tinted?? Might have them also. Pop me a price

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Andy_S

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
I think anti roll bar links are needing new ones but I'll check condition of anti roll bar for u. Headlights are painted black inside yes £30 collected
y5a3ezyz.jpg

OP
OP
Andy_S

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
Hiya,

Deffo after the induction kit, and possibly all the suspension (depends how much work decide to pay me). I'm not far from you - can collect :)

Yes I've had offers but nobody has paid yet. So your welcome to have the suspension and induction kit. Buy the whole suspension for £150 and get a free induction kit :)

OP
OP
Andy_S

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
So far the SR clocks are sold!

I'm stripping the car this Wednesday and Thursday!

Shell is being cut in half Thursday!

Last edited: