micra sports exhausts /universal/nismo/impul any help pls to the big guys

nissanmicrak12

Ex. Club Member
right now im starting to look at exhausts..... still got no cash as its so close to xmas but i went in a exhaust place next to halfords and they are doing a twin exhaust from the cat ?fitting included for 139 quid now thats got me thinking would a nismo exhaust be better than one of these?ive also been offered a impul blast muffler exhaust straight fit for £150 off a lad in the town obviously needs fitting do these effect your horse power?or am i just in cloud cookoo land? cheers also when i say better than i mean preformance wise cheers

i know HKS do a catback in stainless, but none of the suppliers will e-mail me back about importing one.....

nismo cat back brand new will cost you upwards of £800.

think i paid about £480 for my nismo back box a few year ago.

as youre in the north east...you could try AAS aka Advanced Automotive Systems (cant remember exact address..they are in yellow pages) they will build a custom stainless system for you, price depending maybe a little more, but the exhaust is covered as long as you own the car, and none of the yearly checks that powerflow require...plus they do a good job. :)

as far as im aware everyone on japnortheast whos dealt with them is happy...ive got one of the systems on the k11, and im going to be seeing them about the manifold i need...so its always worth checking out, even if you change your mind and purchase a direct fit.

and no i dont work for them lol.

thanks solarice, no one answered my question would a nismo one give me any more preformance?would it be better than just a standard catback?cheers is it worth me getting one? cheers nismok12 buddy

i noticed a slight and i mean slight difference with the nismo back box but it was mainly at the top end. With a full exhaust system you should notice a difference something like the nismo one or the impul are decent for performance (well there meant to be) so the answer to your question would be yes you will see better performance.

if you've got the pennies i would recommend the nismo full exhaust system including the mainifold...........sell a kiddney or something.

Hi NismoK12

where can i buy a full Nismo system from in the UK.

JapanParts.com only do an Impul backbox now.

can't find anywhere i trust to buy a full "kidneys" worth

Regards
Rick

Back