Blog: Micra RC

OP
OP
M
Hi all,
Small update, i've fitted a new throttle body as i was having running problems, where the car simply would not rev, the new one has cured the problem and now runs better than ever. Ive also lowered the car and fitted anti roll bar to the front. I fitted some bigger door squares and just need to get hold of some championship stickers to finish it. Also i fitted some new bonnet pins to the bonnet and plan to fit some to the boot so i can put a padlock through the pins to lock it. Im hopefully planning to do some testing and autotests, to get the car set up as i want it. I have some spare wing mirrors so i plan to paint them white to see how they look on the car, and hopefully fit a white sunstrip, but that can wait :)
Thanks.
234lt.png

4049demon1.png

OP
OP
M
Thanks Chip :grinning: i wasnt able to do lee holland unfortunatly, i think the next round is Trawsfynydd, whether i do it or not i dont know, bit of a death trap that place :p

OP
OP
M
Hello
small update, fitted bonnet pins to the boot, mainly so i can fit a padlock through them when i leave the car. Also fitted super s spoiler thanks to Shero for this. A couple of pics.
spoile1.jpg

spoiler2e.pg

kamisama

Ex. Club Member
i like it alot mate, like the wheels what make are they? proper race interior suits the micra well and you cant beat a good flocking(Y)

OP
OP
M
Cheers (Y)
They are compomotive TH competition wheels. still have 2 sets of steelies with tarmac & gravel tyres on too.
thanks.