Micra radio code

John_D thank you so much. first code worked. ( i wasted £10 on buying codes that didn't work). Nice to know that there good people out there!

Anyone else got any ideas, still can’t get it to work, when you input the numbers it just doesn’t do anything when u press the up button. Doesn’t tell me wrong code or anything the number just stays there. I can get the radio to Work temporarily (when you do the trick with 1 and 2 buttons) and the scan up button does work on the radio setting, so it doesn’t seem to be faulty.
I’m a bit lost with anything else to try. I’ve double checked the numbers I gave in the first couple of posts and they are correct.
Anything else I can try?
Thanks for your time

Anyone else got any ideas, still can’t get it to work, when you input the numbers it just doesn’t do anything when u press the up button. Doesn’t tell me wrong code or anything the number just stays there. I can get the radio to Work temporarily (when you do the trick with 1 and 4 buttons) and the scan up button does work on the radio setting, so it doesn’t seem to be faulty.
I’m a bit lost with anything else to try. I’ve double checked the numbers I gave in the first couple of posts and they are correct.
Anything else I can try?
Thanks for your time

Codes right, you just haven't found the right button to input the code. Try pressing different buttons after typing the code in.
Fantastic John d...I’d not thought of a different enter button!! TA worked the magic. Thanks so much for your help, very much appreciated

New #34
i I have no idea which is the serial number >//?
On the radio is the following
BP334936356522
Then Nissan 7 643 349 318
e1 022458
28 185 AX613
HP-3064
nissan MM CD-K (BLK)

Is any of those the radio code ????????