Micra R at Goodwood Festival of Speed *NEW SPECS*

Trung

Founding Member
That's right unless Nissan built another K12 with the same wide arch kit and transferred M19CRA plate.
As if a BTCC spec SR20DE wasn't enough.fwn

Brembo brakes and 350z Volk rims:slm:

Hmm... Where's the SR20?

It's been replaced with a 350z 3.5l V6 engine:wow::devil:

I have no idea what the engine specs are as there weren't any information displayed. I wouldn't think the Nissan girls would know anything too so I didn't bother asking them.

thats the Z engine is it? thats pretty cool. i remember they had original plans to put in the z engine but in the end a touring car block was put in. maybe the sr20de went bang? in terms of maintenece having the z engine makes sence, more power and 100% reliable and dont have to rebuild.

I saw that yesterday, and it didnt click! However I didnt know what engine was in it previously, lol!

It was a good day yesterday :)

damn that thing must be extreme to drive it looks like it aint turbo'd but it still would shift down to the power to weight ratio

Attachments

• frog.jpg
    frog.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 298
not to make any one a excited but theres a rumour flying round that they could put this into production in japan.....hmmmm........Nissan March 350?

also im sure HKS do a supercharger which puts the power output to 450+? and theres a twin turbo kit you can buy for the 350z as well.

400+ in a micra which ways like...eh half of a 350!! a 350z with a supercharger does 0 - 60 in 4.6secs put that in the micra eh you would be looking at 3's??? thats like ferrari enzo speeds if im right?

THEY SHOULD DO IT!! OR NISMO SHOULD AS A LIMITED EDITION abiit like the skyline z-tune.

RE: RE: Micra R at Goodwood Festival of Speed *NEW SPECS*

nismo_k12 said:
not to make any one a excited but theres a rumour flying round that they could put this into production in japan.....hmmmm........Nissan March 350?

also im sure HKS do a supercharger which puts the power output to 450+? and theres a twin turbo kit you can buy for the 350z as well.

400+ in a micra which ways like...eh half of a 350!! a 350z with a supercharger does 0 - 60 in 4.6secs put that in the micra eh you would be looking at 3's??? thats like ferrari enzo speeds if im right?
Boosted applications would require custom manifold.
When I looked at the engine bay, it looked like the stock manifold had been redesign to accomadate the driveshafts for the K12 chassis. It looked quite restrictive as well.o_O

Back