Micra preface loom rewiring interior need advice

I know there is 3 connectors near the Ecu 1 is black, 1 white and other ones brown, what am trying to do is keep the interior loom so like heater, headlights, signals. As taking the engine loom out I noticed there is few wires for inside loom going into the Ecu but how will I connect that and make it work ? So far fuel pump wire, and ignition wire, is ok, but there is 1 wire coming from the heater control and into the Ecu, do I just wire that with a relay ? 12+ ign
96685c52a0e3a7bcff533386677b0128.jpg
735d88b03ad9e52bf2cf9cc0f2dd498a.jpg
bd0c9b31a70245b40ddfa517a674ca8e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Azzydot
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430749879.645479.jpg
I can't find what is missing from the altarnator Orange wire there is a fuse and then which wire is missing near the fuse ? Anyone

I know mines a coilpack and different to yours but those wires you say go to the ECU, are they the ones that increase the rpm. If I switch my lights, ac, or heater on my idle increases. Don't think they're actually required, it just makes sure the alternator charges properly I think.

OP
OP
Azzydot
I know mines a coilpack and different to yours but those wires you say go to the ECU, are they the ones that increase the rpm. If I switch my lights, ac, or heater on my idle increases. Don't think they're actually required, it just makes sure the alternator charges properly I think.
The heater control only has one wire which is this only going into the Ecu ,
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430816068.829405.jpg
it's green/red .

On the alternator there is orange wire going into a fuse but the other side I think I chopped a wire off near the fuse as it's missing so I can't figure it out, looked on manual but showing a wire going into a relay from ingintion ?

OP
OP
Azzydot
Orange wire from the altarnator will feed into a 10amp fuse and back into a ignition feed. And a live wire from altarnator to battery, all sorted think

OP
OP
Azzydot
I haven't wired anything in . untouched loom this one.
What color you need?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431013395.504453.jpg
right can you see the Orange wire going into the fuse that is altarnator fuse but other side of fuse there is wire missing so I need to know where that wire is and where is goes