Micra number 2. Blue midface k11!

So after my first silver k11, being a proper crap box. Igot another one recently, 2000, 35k on the clock, all rustproofed and weld done where needed. Tiny patch on the arch lip. So no biggy. Got lots of bits here for it. Photos to follow
image.jpeg

10 inch fli sub with built in amp put in, wheel nuts, awaiting almera gti wheels, fitted a pioneer head unit, and BSR coilover with panhard rod arrived.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Almera gtis on 195/55/15s want lower profile tires but plenty of tread to wear through first. Gonna paint them friday, then put them on with the new wheel nuts saturday after work.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Wheels cleaned sanded and painted ready to go on monday. Takata tow strap here to go on and a tow hook for the rear is due monday. Gonna sticker the window monday too.

Great colour,i have the GTi rims on my 52 plate K11,on mine with the 55`s they catch a little at full lock and when loaded up going over biggish bumps a bit at the back,they do look great though :)

Great colour,i have the GTi rims on my 52 plate K11,on mine with the 55`s they catch a little at full lock and when loaded up going over biggish bumps a bit at the back,they do look great though :)
Cheers mate! Yeah gonna put them on 45 tires instead at some point but no point yet!

image.jpeg
Just felt like taking a photo of the front and posting it. Bare in mind, this is my first car, i passed my test 4 days ago on the 4th of august. And ill be on the road on the 22nd! I look forward to it. Wind deflectors back on after my window clips glue gave up and the window dropped. That got fixed and these are back on. Note: heko deflectors sometimes don't sit or stay perfect in the frames, but i put extra double sided tape on and its pretty snug now.

Back