MICRA NEEDED!!

Hi everyone. I'm James from West Yorkshire. I'm new to the forum and at the moment don't own a car at all. I'm 28 and I've had my license 7 years but I've only just become financially able to buy a car and insure it.
I'm desperate for a Nissan Micra preferably a manual 1.0 16v around a W to 52 plate. I was hoping someone on here could help me out, I thought this would be the best place for well maintained Micra's. So here I am :) If anyone could help that would be fantastic. *Needs a long mot*
Money waiting.

Hi everyone. I'm James from West Yorkshire. I'm new to the forum and at the moment don't own a car at all. I'm 28 and I've had my license 7 years but I've only just become financially able to buy a car and insure it.
I'm desperate for a Nissan Micra preferably a manual 1.0 16v around a W to 52 plate. I was hoping someone on here could help me out, I thought this would be the best place for well maintained Micra's. So here I am :) If anyone could help that would be fantastic. *Needs a long mot*
Money waiting.

Hi James, are you still looking for a Micra? I'm in West Yorkshire as well and selling mine. W plate,1.0 16v low original miles and very well looked after, if interested I can send more info and photos. Thanks

Back