Micra Names...or any other car

B

Ben

Bit of a pointless thread but so, what names you call ur car if any? And just the names of current cars coz Wayne will be here till doomsday otherwise, mines Edna

danni

Ex. Club Member
did this spur from our conversation ben?? lol

my mam calls mine 'billy' coz when i first started drivin i used to park miles away from any1 so it was 'billy no-mates' lol. to me tho its just 'my baby'

D

Djdr1veB1

My car's a tad gender confused!!!

My baby's names FELIX as her plate is F#3# LGX I also have a nodding bulldog on my dash that has the same name!!! So i've ended up with a gender confused car and a bulldog on the dash that thinks it's a cat!!!!!!!

Dave

OP
OP
B

Ben

danni said:
did this spur from our conversation ben?? lol

my mam calls mine 'billy' coz when i first started drivin i used to park miles away from any1 so it was 'billy no-mates' lol. to me tho its just 'my baby'

haha yeah, got me wondering

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
only named 3

beast , simply because the fact of the first thing i said ooince testing it.
i was like omg im gonnas vbe driving a /miCRA, then it was " OMG, its a beast.lol"

then sally was the super

and white lightning. lol. the current work horse that just nods and agrees at everything i shot aty her and does it wel, like huliating a bmw 318 in the corners ;)l

wedit : if ne mistakes ill edit wen sober :p

Mines called 'Tonto' i dont know why my grandad had the car before me and thats what it was called. think its something to do with hiho silver. anyone shed light on this?
my mini that i have is called stud :D cos its well sexy and it is a mini STUDio 2 :D

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Mine's called Bitch, usually because that's what im shouting when it doesnt start

Glenn

Ex. Club Member
RE: RE: Micra Names...or any other car

RIK said:
wen it was moving it was called brake you ba**ard brake!!

lmao
lol.gif

EDIT: no name for my car either..although my mum calls her "nissy"! lol

Micra Deli

Buy & Sell Member
My K11 has been named "Talula" thanks to a m8 of mine. He'd just been watching Cool Runnings aparantly but i cant say that i have heard it used in the film before. Think i might need to change that name once Wayne has finished with it :p

Glenn

Ex. Club Member
Micra Deli said:
He'd just been watching Cool Runnings aparantly but i cant say that i have heard it used in the film before.

serious?!!
whoa.gif

cool runnings is a classic!! lol

"we are the bobslay team...ETC"

Micra Deli

Buy & Sell Member
Glenn said:
cool runnings is a classic!! lol

"we are the bobslay team...ETC"

LOL :D Tis a great film yeah but i neva heard that name used before in it. Right that settles it am goin to go n watch it just to find the name lol

OP
OP
B

Ben

its what the stupid dude calls the sled innit? He well cool - sanka or santa or summit

OP
OP
B

Ben

its what the stupid dude calls the sled innit? He well cool - sanka or santa or summit

Micra Deli

Buy & Sell Member
come on dan u cant jst be copyin names off wayne.

Big_ben said:

i just watched it, its not sanka that says it its "rich boy" names it after his mother.

Charlotte.

Charlotte's a pretty rare and seemily sophisticated sounding name. It suits her really well (I've only ever seen one other car on autralian roads which bares any resemblence to her. yes thats right, one).

R

ron martin

I nicknamed ours 'wee toly' as a trubute to my wife. The scots will know what that means

well i havent yet named my micra, but my mini was called izzy after alec issigoness, and for tho's of you that dont know who that it he is the guy that designed the mini.

Turtle

Ex. Club Member
Mines called OPRAH, the last 3 letters of the plate are OPR.

Not that I would name it though, someone else had the idea fwn

S

smurfman

lol
(off topic, what mark punto is it mate? whats up with it? typical fiat electrics and reliability?)

Demarest

Ex. Club Member
FIAT:
Failure in Italian Automotive Technology
Fix It All the Time
Fix it again, Tony!
Fix it again tomorrow
Feeble Italian Attempt at Transportation

S

smurfman

Demarest said:
FIAT:
Failure in Italian Automotive Technology
Fix It All the Time
Fix it again, Tony!
Fix it again tomorrow
Feeble Italian Attempt at Transportation

Ferrari In Affordable Trim ;)

Layla

Deactivated Account
Layla said:
mines called omgstartyoupeiceofcrap. also known as Iggypop, coz its white like an igloo and went pop :(

wow that car has been in the (s)crap yard for a good year now!

now ive got percy the lime :D which is also the name of my fish.

Chrisxn

Ex. Club Member
no way! thats what my cinq was called! (rip) and everyone thought i was nuts.

the micra is called sushi.

Iknow this is an oold thread now! But if this guy reads this, I know just what you mean about the Cinq...

I miss mine!! (Cinq 1.1sporting!) :(

Never named it tho..

Call my micra Micha...

Micha the Micra!

Its purple so it must be female!

mike

I love Ed!!!!
Chris, please don't bring posts from the dead. It makes the current posts feel nevrous about the afterlife.

Mike

My Sister called mine "The White Lightning".....
Id rather not call it that, sounds a bit crap like the alcoholic beverage of the same name. I just refer to it as The Micra, or The White Micra. I called my last car A crappy Suzuki Alto - The yellow Peril.