Micra Models

markbognor

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Having never seen any of the micra models available actually built up, I though I'd go looking for some pics....

Fujimi Tommy Kaira M13

ironstar9_20050208131504_4049257_1.jpg

Fujimi March G# (No idea if this is the alternate build of the M13 kit)

micra_back.jpg

micra_front.jpg

j8.jpg

Fujimi March G# Facelift

gallery_march99_001.jpg

More as I (or you) find them.......

Cool, looking forward to seeing that coming together. So is there a small rectangular Aoshima or Fujimi package coming to accompany the kit?

I see. I was a bit confused because the actual kit is fujumi. I wanna nake a copy of my car so I will have to see what wheels I'm gonna get first. Would love some old school ssr

Im wanting to do one so long as i can make an exact copy of my car so i need a facelift model and dished steelies? This possible

The steels in the Tommy Kaira kit are pretty cool, but that would mean buying it just for the wheels, or possibly waiting for me to buy it and having the wheels off me at some point. I will be buying it at some point because I want to build a preface.

Thats mad man! Love the models here. I really would love to build or at least buy a scale model of my Micra Ally. Funnily enough despite having collected many 1/18 and 1/24 cars I dont have those scale model of my own cars, being the Micra and Rover as they are both pretty rare in 1/24 versions which they were both available in.

If anyone has a model Micra for sale I'd be happy to give it a new home.

Does anybody know if there is a K10 kit available? Thanks

I think there are some. I have seen some models by the same makers.

269d03747db44d3e852dae3cf8f6d503.jpg

a01e47e97e9d4a0022aadce6fdb79c2d.jpg

I've just finished this Fujimi Model. A good Model I've tried to make look like my Car. The only problems I encountered were the wheels seem to sit a bit wide and my ham fisted attempt at painting black trim let's the whole thing down. I'm no stranger to Car Model Kits and this is a good kit but in future to highlight black trim I may use a Sharpie instead.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Hi

Really interested if anyone knows if you can still buy the early k11 version of a plastic model kit, as I am off work due to illness and have time on my hands so would like to reproduce a copy of my old rally car.

Regards

Peter

Hi

Really interested if anyone knows if you can still buy the early k11 version of a plastic model kit, as I am off work due to illness and have time on my hands so would like to reproduce a copy of my old rally car.

Regards

Peter

Same here .... anyone got a link to a base K11 kit .... no time to do but would love make a model of ours in same colour. got loads paint left from the real car re-spray! :)

Hi

Regards

Peter

Hi Peter, found this on ebay .... is cheap and I think is the same one as the guys higher up in the thread have made. I just ordered one for £14 plus £3 shipping from Japan .... strikes me as a good deal.

Go into ebay and type 282738964556 into the search bar and you will see this.......

1539022239656.png

1539022266939.png

Back