Micra mini fitting bike carbs to a 1.3 ect new to this engine

Hi guys I'm putting a 1.3 k11 engine in my mini I need advice what parts I need ect the plan is to run as less electronics as possible so its easy fix on race days and from what I've seen correct if I'm wrong I need a dizzy type 1.3 a pre98 1.0 gear box and cube 600 carbs which I already have and a mini dizzy and a 12v coil then a vac pipe of each leg of the bike carb manifold to a balance bottle as one pipe to the dizzy was just wondering if some one could guide me how to do the conversion ect and need to source parts I have a dizzy its just the micra stuff ill need full engine and 1.0 gear box and drive shafts please move this to correct thread if in the wrong place as I'm new to the forum and would some one give me and idea how to convert a mini dizzy to fit micra or is the older style micra dizzy a better option I'm in tamworth. But don't mid travelling jay 07501084634

Hmmm might have too see ya thee week end what is the exact code for dizzy 1.3 engine and the small gear box and are all the shafts the same as I will make the shafts to fit the mini nissan inner cv mini outta ! Do you have any engines or gear boxes or shafts ?

you want a CG10 block and pistons ideally jay ;) and these are the 2 types of shaft (pre-facelift 1.0 above), and yes

PB200355.JPG

What's up with the 1.3 ? It's going in a flip fronted mini so it should fit ? I'd be happy with 100bhp its going to be hill climbed and sprinted

Back