The freight calculation will be 8 x US$ 70 = US$ 560

Not bad IIRC!

Micra 110

Site Supporter
!!!!!!!!!!!! I want! i want! i want!
1087.gif

daveeeeee

Ex. Club Member
Oh i would if the insurance wasnt stupidly expensive, infact i probably would not get insured atall. :(

Baz

Ex. Club Member
Oh i would if the insurance wasnt stupidly expensive, infact i probably would not get insured atall. :(

At the end of the day its still only a 0.9bar

That thing is mint I have the money sitting in my bank account but I don't know if I want 2. . . .It has a sun roof oh yeah!

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
god lord ive just contacted them about it.... waiting for a call back... anyone want an mr2? :p

update:

just spoken to the importers they are going to contact the place selling it and get back to me with a price, as it stands its 4.5k on the road all in... but they are going to try and haggle it down

i have no idea what i'm doing :S girlfriend will kill me :p

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
another update:

one of the importers has found a black one for alot less money waiting for a full spec and detail sheet on it... 3.3k for that on in the uk on the road so its probably hanging..... this is exciting! :p

You have every idea what you're doing. And believe me it's the right thing! ;)

im on a roll whatever you do don't make me stop and think twice! :p

James

Chairman
Since when has impulse purchasing been about using your head?

You want it, you love retro cars, it's fast and can be made much faster, it will put all local boy racers in their place, just buy it and sell the MR2! ;)

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
sir yes sir! :D wanna buy an mr2 :p ;)

i would have bought Andy B's one but last time i emailed him i didn't hear back so im assuming its sold......

James

Chairman
Andy still has it as far as I know... Next time I see him online I'll ask him

And no, I'm saving the pennies for an Almera GTi ;)

OP
OP
curtis

curtis

Ex. Club Member
ohhh YES!!! if the sale does go through...i will be happy for finding the site!! lol

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
indeed mate a good find that! there are only 3 ST's for sale in Japan at the moment (apprently) so you finding one is quite an achievement! :D

Baz

Ex. Club Member
indeed mate a good find that! there are only 3 ST's for sale in Japan at the moment (apprently) so you finding one is quite an achievement! :D

If you don't buy it you will regret it. . .white one is mint. . .a virgin I would even go as far as saying

DUDE!!!

DO it!

remember she loves you and you love her...so where's the problem in getting a superturbo??

DO it DO it

Dont rush it though ..looks like you have some options here....grill the tragers for minute details on both cars and make notes

If you hint to them that you are too excited thay will be tougher to haggle

may be you can use the lower priced one as leverage on the higher priced one (but be nice...not too obstructive with the haggling....)

Compare them on paper and then make a decision

...tell your lass BEFORE you buy it she migh feel cheated if you tell her after

...also she might feel like doing something similar in return if you spring it on her <and that will teach YOU a lesson...lolz>

Yeee Haaaa

the white ones are lush (even though black is my favourite colour generally speaking)

Baz

Ex. Club Member
the white one has a fujitsubo exhaust!!!

poor car, shouldn't be let near mat :p

He'd look after it like any of us would,keep her well serviced and drive it like its ment to be drove:wasntme:

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
Not even talking about driving, i mean when it comes to spanners... don't let one near a ST!! (hahaha), ok thats incredibly evil, and is a joke. Please don't take it personally..

Antony

Ex. Club Member
oooh, ive been looking for small turbo cars on e-bay. and even the DC2 integra type R as a replacement for the heartless and gutless micra.
but what better replacement to a micra...than another one..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.