Micra Man's Car Bits For Sale... Lots Of K10 Modified Bits And Other Stuff!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Hey...

Well unfortunately I can no longer see myself finishing this, and although it breaks my heart to do it I will be stripping the car and all parts available will be for sale. :( I am now saving for a Yaris TS, so hoping to put the money towards that. I'll be very sad to see it go but will be sticking around for a while and selling as much as I can. Lukcily for you guys though you could grab a bargain. I'm offering everything to you guys first, and what doesn't sell will go on Ebay. Anyway, here is the very long list... Some of the stuff I have put a price on, others I want offers, alot of the stuff will need some work to tidy it up, which I will probably do. There may be more stuff which I add as I remember. Thread explaining stuff is here...

http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=11793

- Custom Nova GTB front bumper. Will be basically going back to what it was, but with the middle slat upside down. I will take the fibreglass off and get it to how it was and prime it, so its basically all ready to go back on when sprayed. * 200 minimum *
- Custom Micra rear bumper with 106 splitter and custom veilside style corner splitters, with registration plate recess. Will need tidying up which I will do, but will look nice. * 170 minimum *
- Custom Saxo TC3 spoiler, ready to bolt on. Will be primed when I come to sell. * £50 *
- Front windscreen x 2, one has a few slight scratches, other is ok. *£30 for good cond, £20 for other.*
- Front Side windows. *£15*
- Rear side tinted windows, with MSC sticker!!! *SOLD*
- Rear window. *£40*
- Full set of door/window rubbers. * £20 *
- Clio 16v bonnet vent. Will need refitting as bonnet has been altered. *£30*
- Custom k10 M3 mirrors. Cut down so they look very tidy. Will be primed. Ready to fit straight on. *Provisionally sold*
- Driver and passenger smooth door. May need a little finishing off but will go straight on. Minus door handles, and lock. Will need pop door mechanism wired in. *£50 each or £100 for both*
- Not sure how easy it would be to get arches and skirts off but could cut them out if someone fancied a project?? *Provisionally sold*
- Rebuilt MA12 1.2 engine, still runs nice and starts well. Had about 90k on. *£70*
- Custom 4-2-1 manifold. *SOLD*
- 2 other engines, both not working correctly but could be useful for parts? *£20 each*
- Custom dash, smoothed and sprayed gloss black. A few tiny tony scratches but barely noticeable. Cut out for rev counter, could also be included. *SOLD*
- Custom dash console, will add a nice look to any k10, and update the interior. Has place for monitor, which could be included. *£30 without screen, £100 with touchscreen monitor.*
- Custom suede red gear and handbrake gaiter, and gaiter surround. Matches nicely with console. *£20*
- Custom front and rear doorcards. Require a bit of finishing which I will do. Will update any old k10 doorcards. Full set. *£40*
- Momo steering wheel. Retails at approx £100. *SOLD*
- K&N air filter. Make your k10 sound sporty. *SOLD*
- k10 bootlid. Good condition, no rust anywhere. *£50*
- k10 1.0l Super black carpet. Ideal replacement for that mingin grey or brown carpet. *Provisionally Sold*
- Custom roofliner. Black with stitch in. Would improve any k10 interior. *Provisionally sold*
- Brava lights. Dunno if anybody would want them but worth a try. *£30*
- k10 seat subframes. Will bolt on to majority of aftermarket seats. *£20*

- 35mm PI lowering springs. *PROVISIONALLY SOLD*
- Boge Turbo Gas Shocks. £175 new, still in good condition. *£80*
- Powerflow 3" full through exhaust system. *SOLD*
- Front strut brace. £80ish new. *SOLD*
- Chrome rocker cover. At least £80 to get profesh. *£50*
- Install including amp rack, and sides covered in vinyl and red suede. *£70*

Thats all that I can think of now, I will add to it as I remember as I know there will be more. I may sell some of the ICE too and reconditioned wheels, but holding on to that for now. Will update it if I change my mind though. No stupid offers please as this car has cost me so much money already and I need as much money as I can get at the moment. Thanks for looking. Leave a message or pm me if you are interested. It may be a few weeks before I can get some of this stuff off, but I will do it asap. Items go to highest bidder, and prices are all without postage. Cheers.

Dan - MM. :)

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
ill have the rocker cover mate and tinted rear side windows if you will post the windows if not only the rocker cover

if you say what the postage costs would be i could paypal you money straight away

didnt you have super s seats aswell dan?

OP
OP
micra man

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Ok mate, I am gunna try and sort some bits out this after so will let you know later. Did have super s seats but they sold a while back.

B

Ben

micra man said:
- Driver and passenger smooth door. May need a little finishing off but will go straight on. Minus door handles, and lock. Will need pop door mechanism wired in. *£50 each or £100 for both*

haha seriously? i could never have worked that out lol

OP
OP
micra man

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Sorry rocker cover is not for sale just yet. Will let you know if that changes, just wana hang onto it for a while yet.

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
lol @ ben, shame ta hear ya givin up dan mate, but i think its for the best, uve already put £1000's in mate well done for tryin tho!

M

Mulbers

Just incase paul doesnt have the manifold, how much would you want for it?

Regards

OP
OP
micra man

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Mulbers, Paul is pretty keen to get the manifold, but if not I will give you a shout about price when I have spoken to him. :)

Fordy yeah thats fine mate, anything else you want?? :)

Come on guys I need this stuff sold. :D

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
micra man said:
Fordy yeah thats fine mate, anything else you want?? :)

and the k&n aswell mate

pm me with the total costs etc postage and your paypal and ill send the moneys

OP
OP
micra man

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Ok, K&N and rear windows now provisionally sold. Make me a higher offer if you want them. Also have a few other things for sale which I forgot about.

- 35mm PI lowering springs. *Offers*
- Boge Turbo Gas Shocks. *Offers*
- Front strut brace. *Offers*

I will post pics of as much as I can in a bit.

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
pictures of strut brace please mate very interested in that aswell lol

is the strut brace a custom made one?

OP
OP
micra man

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
A few pictures of everything... :)

Strut brace was imported from Germany by Kev. :) Also have the install for sale if anyone is interested, as well as a 3" powerflow exhaust full through system!!! Again offers, til I decide a price. :)

Attachments

• P9240067.JPG
    P9240067.JPG
    247.4 KB · Views: 292
  • P9240081.JPG
    P9240081.JPG
    190.6 KB · Views: 296
  • P9240080.JPG
    P9240080.JPG
    191.9 KB · Views: 327
  • P9240074.JPG
    P9240074.JPG
    221.8 KB · Views: 299
  • P9240073.JPG
    P9240073.JPG
    217.6 KB · Views: 306
  • P9240072.JPG
    P9240072.JPG
    214.5 KB · Views: 310
  • P9240071.JPG
    P9240071.JPG
    205.7 KB · Views: 313
  • P9240070.JPG
    P9240070.JPG
    223.8 KB · Views: 291
  • P9240068.JPG
    P9240068.JPG
    216.5 KB · Views: 345
  • P9240066.JPG
    P9240066.JPG
    214.3 KB · Views: 310
  • P2161052.JPG
    P2161052.JPG
    745 KB · Views: 345
  • P3270179.JPG
    P3270179.JPG
    193.1 KB · Views: 301
  • P3310225.JPG
    P3310225.JPG
    195.1 KB · Views: 322
  • P4210386.JPG
    P4210386.JPG
    152.6 KB · Views: 318
  • engine1.jpg
    engine1.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 321

simmo

Official micra geek!
interested in the manifold and strut brace if the other offers fall though..

has the K&n defo sold? will have it otherwise!

OP
OP
micra man

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
More pics... :)

Attachments

• DSC00523.JPG
    DSC00523.JPG
    136.6 KB · Views: 294
  • new pics 08-04 007.jpg
    new pics 08-04 007.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 311
  • dans beast 006.jpg
    dans beast 006.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 330
  • micra 002.jpg
    micra 002.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 340
OP
OP
micra man

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Everything is going to the highest bidder by the way, so get bidding if you are interested in something already. :)

simmo

Official micra geek!
how much have u been offered for the k&n, strut brace and manifold? Im willing offer more.

OP
OP
micra man

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
What part of the kit are you after?? Sorry but I couldn't let the front bumper alone go for less than £200 the work that it has had done to it. Its a work of art, and will be tidied up when it is sold. Rear bumper I wouldn't sell for less than £170ish. Again that will be tidied up too. This is all just bolt on stuff, which will only need spraying when it gets to you. :) It will instantly transform the look of your car.

OP
OP
micra man

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
I have been offered £10 for the K&N, £40 for the strut brace, and the manifold was promised to Paul a while back so that is now unfortunately sold. Make me offers in here everyone so everyone else know what they have to offer to get it. :) Cheers.

I have put prices which I will accept on everything to avoid confusion. I don't want comments like that is too much etc, as I have spent too much money on this car already and can't afford to give things away cheap. Item goes to highest bidder. :)

OP
OP
micra man

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
The prices are above what I will accept. This kit is a total one off, and will make your micra look great. No way would I even sell one bumper for £100 never mind the full kit. Sorry.

T

tom_nellist

Im very interested in the exhaust. how much do you want for that? is it the full system or just the back-box??

also the Custom dash, smoothed and sprayed gloss black, £50 with rev counter? if i collect (im in Lincoln) could you fit the dash for a little extra? its just that it'd be very difficult to fit it at home.

anyway, im interested in the exhaust and the dash, and would be nice to have the bonnet pins too lol, but i aint as fused about them.
if ya want my email address to make it easier you can have it :D [email protected]

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
james betley said:
and if i come down in person will u let me have them 4 £100

lmao

A standard kit's worth more than that. This one's a complete one off so not very likely to go any less.

OP
OP
micra man

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
tom_nellist said:
Im very interested in the exhaust. how much do you want for that? is it the full system or just the back-box??

also the Custom dash, smoothed and sprayed gloss black, £50 with rev counter? if i collect (im in Lincoln) could you fit the dash for a little extra? its just that it'd be very difficult to fit it at home.

anyway, im interested in the exhaust and the dash, and would be nice to have the bonnet pins too lol, but i aint as fused about them.
if ya want my email address to make it easier you can have it :D [email protected]

I'm after no less than £120 for the exhaust mate. Its a full system. Yeah I will fit the dash too for you if you want. I will pm you later on.

Simmo the K&N is yours.

Strut brace and rear windows sold to Fordy. Will pm you later on today also. :)

T

tom_nellist

micra man said:
I'm after no less than £120 for the exhaust mate. Its a full system. Yeah I will fit the dash too for you if you want. I will pm you later on.

as i aint a member u cnt pm me lol, just email me at the address i gave ya, [email protected]

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
micra man said:
I'm after no less than £120 for the exhaust mate. Its a full system.
Strut brace and rear windows sold to Fordy. Will pm you later on today also.

mate thats 2 cheap, that exhaust manifold is a work of art i wouldnt sell it for less than 200 maybe more tbh.

i would put the exhaust system on ebay tbh you will get more money for it imo

T

tom_nellist

Fordy said:
mate thats 2 cheap, that exhaust manifold is a work of art i wouldnt sell it for less than 200 maybe more tbh.

i would put the exhaust system on ebay tbh you will get more money for it imo

thanks mate, thats a great way to help beginers get new parts. why dont you just tell him not to sell me it ??!? lol

Fordy

Ex. Club Member
sry but tbh i dont want to see dan get ripped off, if he was selling the manifold and complete system then the price is to low, but hes not so its fine,

and tbh if it was me selling the manifold i would rather it go to someone in club than some outsider as the manifold is a work of art if you do a search and look at the pictures you will see

U

uppy

how much for the front bumper and teh archs
mainly the archs

and centre consol only just seen that

OP
OP
micra man

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
micra man said:
- Custom Nova GTB front bumper. Will be basically going back to what it was, but with the middle slat upside down. I will take the fibreglass off and get it to how it was and prime it, so its basically all ready to go back on when sprayed. * 200 minimum *
- Not sure how easy it would be to get arches and skirts off but could cut them out if someone fancied a project?? *120 for front arches skirts and rear quarters*
- Custom dash console, will add a nice look to any k10, and update the interior. Has place for monitor, which could be included. *£30 without screen, £100 with touchscreen monitor.*

:)

As I said it will be a few weeks before I can sort some of this stuff out. But I will do it asap. :) Some of this stuff will probably end up on Ebay. :)

simmo

Official micra geek!
hey, sorry to be impatient but you haven't emailed me yet. When will you be able to post the k&n and how can i pay you? cheers

T

tom_nellist

simmo said:
hey, sorry to be impatient but you haven't emailed me yet. When will you be able to post the k&n and how can i pay you? cheers

lol i havent been emailed either.

sorry mate, but can you email me about the full dash and the exhaust, £170 for them both (£50 for dash, £120 for exhaust??)

and also can i have your post code please so i can see how far you are from me, and how to get to you :grinning:

OP
OP
micra man

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Give me a chance guys lol... I told you it may be a while before I could get the stuff off to you. I will email you in a minute. :)

bobsp16

Site Supporter
micra man said:
The prices are above what I will accept. This kit is a total one off, and will make your micra look great. No way would I even sell one bumper for £100 never mind the full kit. Sorry.

you never get what you wont for somthing second hand,,,,why dont you put it all on ebay let them all fight it out

OP
OP
micra man

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Thats what I am gunna do eventually if it doesn't sell. Just wanted to see if anyone from the MSC wanted it first. :)

T

tom_nellist

well i am definately no doubt after the full black dash, and am interested in the exhaust aswell.

email me bout them when ya can mate

also if you have the bonnet pins still i may take them off ya lol
cheers

OP
OP
micra man

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Hey Tom. Did you get my email?? I sent it about 3 times yesterday but I'm not sure if it went. Let me know. Still lots for sale guys, and I need rid of it.

OP
OP
micra man

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Aah, that would be why. I just emailed it to the address you have on your profile. I will send the email again today. :)

bombz4

Ex. Club Member
gutted about this sale the pics of this car made me wana do up my k10! any chance in a clear post of whats left? will have to wait for the student loan to come through though!

OP
OP
micra man

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Cheers mate. :) Everything is left apart from strut brace, K&N, rear windows, springs may be sold, dash exhaust and manifold. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.