Micra K13 Steering Tilt

Hey there, Micra owners! I need your help in figuring out how to Tilt the steering wheel on a Micra K13.

I helped my girl buy a used Nissan Micra K13 (2013, Petrol, CVT, India) recently which is in great condition overall, except weak suspension which is understable.

Anyway, I see there is a lever of some sort underneath the steering wheel but for the life of me, I could not get it to move even a millimeter upwards, downwards or even sideways with slight force and I am afraid I might break it if I apply more force (it is a plastic lever and it bends when I try to move it in any direction).

If any of you know what I am referring to, kindly let me know if the K13 has the Tilt steering option and if it does have it, how to use it.

I could not find a single video or an article on this on the Internet; not even for Nissan March.

Attached with this post is an image of the plastic lever I am referring to, underneath the steering wheel.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you guys can provide.
IMG_20191126_152836.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_20191127_120118.jpeg
    IMG_20191127_120118.jpeg
    181.8 KB · Views: 245
Last edited:
Issue is now resolved. The steering tilt adjustment lever was stuck due to its non-usage for years.

We got it fixed with the help of a mechanic. It is now working.

Back