Micra K12 Parts

2004_Micra

Ex. Club Member
I'm currently stripping my k12 micra. i have

- front impul front bumper with nismo indicators, including impul side skirts arches and light brow covers, £200 for the lot pick up only

- Impul rear spoiler £100 delivered

- eibach lowering springs 50mm front, 40mm back £80 delivered done 5k miles. they are the ones there
http://www.europerformance.co.uk/pages/products/product_info.mhtml?product=4018997

- wind deflectors like the ones off ebay £15 delivered 3dr ones.

- K&N induction kit 57i £45 delivered

- Micra 160sr white dials/clocks with 10k miles on £60 delivered

if your interested in any parts or need any pics of any give me a ring or a text on 07506843020

OP
OP
2004_Micra

2004_Micra

Ex. Club Member
DSC00137.jpg

DSC00151.jpg

DSC00114.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

get more pics up of the other stuff tomorrow when ive got more spare time.

Nans_Micra

Ex. Club Member
the bumper and impul spoiler aren't to my taste sorry, are you selling the black nismo spoiler?
What condition are the deflectors in?
It looks like you have buckets in there too, do you still have the original seats?

OP
OP
2004_Micra

2004_Micra

Ex. Club Member
cool if you want the deflectors. and no im afraid im not selling the headlghts or black spoiler just the items at the top of the page

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
hi mate would you be intrested in splitting the arches from the rest of the impul kit if so price for the lowering springs and impul arches :) posted prefrebly but could possibly meet halfway at ferrybridge again if there was a meet happening

OP
OP
2004_Micra

2004_Micra

Ex. Club Member
rite folks ive still got these left if still interested.

- front impul front bumper with nismo indicators, including impul side skirts, and light brow covers, £150 for the lot pick up only

- Impul rear spoiler £100 delivered

- K&N induction kit 57i £40 delivered