micra k12 1.0

Please help. I found a hose coming from the top of the clutch just hanging loose in the engine bay. It looks as though it should connect to something at the other end,but can't see or work out where. Anybody know what it is or where its suppose to connect to? Engine starts and is running fine,was just an unlucky find when looking at replacing my cat.

I'll take some tomorrow,and upload. Its just baffled me as looks like it does connect to something. Am I right in thinking they have hydraulic clutch?

When I found it it was hanging under the engine. It comes out the top of the clutch and from what I found looking around the engine it clips next to one of the water hoses just off the side of the throttle housing,but there's plenty of surplus hose length to go to either side of the engine bay,or to the back. I just can't see where the other end of the hose would join,just doest seem right that its left hanging in the top of the engine bay as it is currently.

I've done a couple of small jobs on the micra,nothing major yet though,hence how I've had to ask. Can't find anything online about it. It just doesn't seem right where it is lol

Sorry i forgot to sort pics and update. I had to go to local dealer for manifold gasket and enquired there. was just an evap pipe that doesnt connect to anything. Thanks for the imput.