Micra k11 exhaust headers?

I've heard that polo and 106 headers would fit on a Micra with little modification (welding on a new Micra flange). Wondering if anyone has used the exhaust manifold from a 1000cc bike like a gsxr100 since I have seen plenty cheap ones round the bay. Thanks!

It's a fair bit of work to modify an exhaust manifold. New flange and cut and shut the y junctions to get the spacing correct. If your looking at stainless then you need to be able to TIG weld and it's best to flow argon up the tubes while you are welding.
Bike headers tend to be paired differently from cars. Cars generally pair cylinders 1&4, 2&3.

Thanks for the reply. I think I'll use an 8v 106/saxo manifold as they have the same spacing and the flange doesn't need to be replace just the bolt holes slightly modified.

gizfab make all types of headers for either 1.0 or 1.3 engines. they have ones especially made for models with abs, power steering and AC. he also makes a 'shorty' manifold, which extends only 1.5 inches away from the block.

Back