Micra k10 turbo from finland :)

OP
OP
E34 RRT
its a turbo head and inlet manifold the rest is self made. ive bougth new injectors and going to try E85 next season an try how much the engine can stand, hopefully getting 180whp ?? time will tell :)

Hi

Great car you have there., But i'm wanting to know, if you will sell that steering wheel?, I want to put it on my march turbo, as the march turbo came with that particular steering wheel from factory.

OP
OP
E34 RRT
Hi

Great car you have there., But i'm wanting to know, if you will sell that steering wheel?, I want to put it on my march turbo, as the march turbo came with that particular steering wheel from factory.

thanks!

no its not for sale :)

Baz

Ex. Club Member
Good luck with that. Engine wont last a day in my opinion. The head will be lifting off the block lol

OP
OP
E34 RRT
the main its a walbro 255 and for secondary pump i have a volvo 740 witch feeds the catch tank.

i dont know if you understand my explaning...... :D

frank

Club Member
the main its a walbro 255 and for secondary pump i have a volvo 740 witch feeds the catch tank.

i dont know if you understand my explaning...... :D
the catchtank is for the oil ? (because of the low slung turbo)
and its a stock K10 gearbox ?

OP
OP
E34 RRT
the catchtank is for the oil ? (because of the low slung turbo)
and its a stock K10 gearbox ?
the thing is i have a "catch tank" under the turbo too because i have a pump that suck the return oil to the engine!
and the second catch tank is for the fuel so that the main pump gets the fuel its need in thigt turns etc..

and yes the gearbox is stock :)

Baz

Ex. Club Member
Have you dry sump system on this ? And a fuel swirl pot to stop fuel surge? That is seriously cool man

OP
OP
E34 RRT
no not dry sump,but an oilpump that´s pumping the turbo return oil to the engine.. because my turbo is installed below the oil level....
yes i belive its called - fuel swirl pot- you can drive without this system but you must have over half tank all the time then....

IMG_0330.jpg

a picture of the oil system,there is a blue smaller hose there is a breather filter, to eliminate underpressure in turbo.

pork

Club Member
no not dry sump,but an oilpump that´s pumping the turbo return oil to the engine.. because my turbo is installed below the oil level....
yes i belive its called - fuel swirl pot- you can drive without this system but you must have over half tank all the time then....

IMG_0330.jpg

a picture of the oil system,there is a blue smaller hose there is a breather filter, to eliminate underpressure in turbo.

Hi, what pump did you use for the oil return from the turbo

OP
OP
E34 RRT
i have bougth some new parts..

WRC-type inlet manifold,NIRA i3+ ECU,630cc injectors, and some other parts thath will bi comming soon.

some pics are coming upp soon..... stay tuned.. :D

OP
OP
E34 RRT
today is all the elektric work done and the weekend is planned to do some mapping!! :)
so lets hope everything is working propperly!!