Micra k10 b16 conversion

hello, dont have it done but would love to do it too. id say you would need to change hubs aswell somehow because the micra brakes wouldnt be able for the extra power. also i would think you would need shortened driveshafts as the standard honda driveshafts would be too long. think i am right in saying this but i could be wrong. hope this helps.

AMY

Official MSC Trader
To keep the driveshafts relatively straight the engine needs to be mounted far back in the bay, you will either need to cut and re shape the firewall or use a custom short runner intake manifold. You need to cut off the standard mounts on the legs and make new ones, custom rear mount. custom or adapted linkages and of course custom shafts, then there are a lot of other things such as injection pump and lines wiring etc

h701micra

Deactivated Account
It'll be the same as every other conversion.
Loom, shafts n mounts

There's about 4/5 honda powered micras that I've seen, no intake modifications required sit the same distance from the bulkhead as you'd expect them to

Brakes shouldn't be upgraded because power. They should be upgraded because of potential speed vs weight. In this case only a minor upgrade would be required

I know pal I'm not thick mate, it will require a lot of custom parts, driveshafts, control arms mounts etc. Plus some welding and cutting, not necessarily in that order. I meant experience with this particular conversion, I didnt mean that I don't have any experience, but thank you for your positivity and support.

Also when I say subframe I mean everything from the steering rack forwards, all suspension, brakes, power steering the lot, unbolted from the primera and rolled out then roles in the micra and modified to fit

h701micra

Deactivated Account
Someone got touchy over nothing? No one will help with an attitude like that. Show me where someone said you have little experience? Judging by your comment your experience is limited if you're on custom drive shafts why are you modifying wishbone mounts on the chassis?

Why are we saying what we're saying? There's no sub frame on these cars regardless of what you mean by it. So its not a thing to talk about where these concerned

Me of all people know plenty about fitting any engine with enough work. You're talking about a commonly done to death SR/QG/GA conversion. Nothing new. Nothing special. Nothing particularly difficult