• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Micra.Jas second micra's blog :)

Well as some of u may already know, i bought shrek's facelift k11 today and its on my drive as we speak :).

I got alot of bodywork ahead of me and plan on doing all prep work myself this time to save money and learn as i go along.

I plan on fitting the import wide arches and diffrent bumpers to this car but as i spent so much on 'roxy' i have to wait a while,lol...that will be a first for me :)

Anyways here is pics of what it looks like at the moment and i will keep updating as i do stuff to it :)

Pictures:

mynewmicra.1.jpg

mynewmicrapics005.jpg

mynewmicrapics004.jpg

mynewmicrapics003.jpg

mynewmicrapics006.jpg

lol james had sumone weldthe exhasut on and they di it rong therefore he put it thorugh the back bumper :s

sumthing i have to sort out

Jesus,

I'm sure that bonnet will look much nicer when it's matching the rest of the car.:k12red:

I've noticed that you have a rev meter in your car how easy was it to fit and how if you don't mind me asking.

I own 1.4 16v activ Micra that isn't very activ. lol.:k11motors

I'm sure that bonnet will look much nicer when it's matching the rest of the car.:k12red:

I've noticed that you have a rev meter in your car how easy was it to fit and how if you don't mind me asking.

I own 1.4 16v activ Micra that isn't very activ. lol.:k11motors

the bonnet looks pants on a micra full stop :p pulsars have them for a reason (top mount intercooler) on a micra its just stoopid imo, and jas didnt put in the rev counter. although he may have put one in his other micra.

i like the exhaust wat is it ? wats wit all the foam?
how can you like that exhuast??? its at a stupid angle and its coming out of the bumper! also iam guessing the foam or filler whatever it is is there to rid of the hole and smooth around the ott exhaust...

i fitted the tachometer to the car.

its easy, connect ground to ground +12v to ignition live and illumination to either side lights or to +12v so the light is perm on

the wire that is for the revs goes to a blue wire on the dizzy

the fill;er on the back bumper is because someone went into his rear end and broke it (apparently)

and the vent was his own idea

im just glad that i have recieved some payment for time spent sorting stuff for him (rage exhaust and 2 side neons (the front one doesnt work :( ))

jase mate, you get a nice little run around for the price.

fit a better air filter and it drives well.

good luck with your project mate

will have to visit you again and see how things are going.

Jackassuk

lol im going for the kit that only me and Nis has seen :)

Im selling the tacho meter-bonnet vent and exhaust so anyone want them then look in 'buy and sell'

Yes im still keeping roxy but as i always wanted a wide arch micra and this one came at the right time :) this means i can have a daily driver for work and comuting and still enjoy roxy on weekends and my days off :)

well done dude. Just need to get that exhaust and bonnet sorted now!!

The rest should come up alright with a little work. I was thinking, i might still have my bumpstrips around somewhere if you want them? I'll dig around in the garage later and bring them over tomorrow if i can find them.

Back