micra is dead!!

hi people I have been having trouble with my car today. went out this morning to start car and go to the shops and the car will turn over but won't fire up. I thought it Could be the battery but then it still wouldn't turn over. I then know these cars tend to get flooded engines so left it for a few hours but still won't start. It turns over find just won't fire into life. any ideas most welcome
thanks

OP
OP
S
It's all gd now aa came and it was flooded. drove it into the drive night before and it wasn't happy in the morning as it was flooded due to the short drive.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

As said
Pull fuel pump fuse then turn over till catches then replace fuse (should start) Or pull plugs, clean/wipe dry then replace and start again...which ever suits.. :)

i flood mine literally ALL THE TIME. if it doesnt catch first turn it could do it all day. guess thats the downside to the lack of an airfilter.

wehey

Ex. Club Member
Could someone point me in the direction of the fuel pump fuse as mine occasionally floods if it's been damp and I don't catch it on the first key turn.
Thanks

wehey

Ex. Club Member
Could someone point me in the direction of the fuel pump fuse as mine occasionally floods if it's been damp and I don't catch it on the first key turn.
Thanks
Sorry, ignore my request. Have found a post with the info I need :)